Karen Igho fears for her private pics as computer is hacked | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 25 October 2012

Karen Igho fears for her private pics as computer is hacked

 Karen Igho has revealed that her computer has been hacked.The issue is not even the hacked computer but the fact that she has some naked private pictures in them."My computer has ben hacked and I have some private pictures in them.Omo my own don set be that o"

No be small thing.I don't think she should be worried though.The hacker probably wants something else.

4 comments:

  1. who cares.We have seen her naked pics anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehehehehehehe why is she forming scared.I bet she'll release them herself and form hacker.Who has time to hack her computer and steal pics the world has already seen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mtchewwww.next.
    nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to see karen's naked pics mbok! Whoever hacked her computer should better keep it to him/herself pls.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321