I miss you-Khloe Kardashian tells Rob as he posts intimate pics with Blac Chyna | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 19 February 2016

I miss you-Khloe Kardashian tells Rob as he posts intimate pics with Blac Chyna

 Rob Kardashian has shared his first photo of him in years and it features girlfriend, Blac Chyna.Shortly after, sister ,Khloe whom he was staying with before he moved in with Chyna,shared a photo of him kissing her head and wrote  
""It's simple..... I miss you"
I don't understand the game Blac chyna is playing,but Rob looks very happy .


9 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm may be it's true love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blac sure has something up her sleeve but then again, it might be true love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U miss him now that he is happy since he was depressed u no miss am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That happy smile on him..sometimes,all it takes is love to break the ice

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for them. BC's giving him the confidence he needs. Use me I use u no be bad tin nah.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321