Some beards contains more poo than a toilet -Study reveals | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

Some beards contains more poo than a toilet -Study reveals

'Beard Gang' may be the hippest trend of all, but there is a downside..Dirt! A new study claims hairy faces could actually be dirtier than a toilet because of the rancid bacteria that beards collect.

John Golobic, of Quest Diagnostics in New Mexico, swabbed a number of beards searching for bacteria and determined that while several beards contained normal bacteria, but some contained so much poo they were comparable to toilets.
Dr Golobic said:
"I'm usually not surprised, and I was surprised by this"There would be a degree of uncleanliness that would be somewhat disturbing."
To keep these bacteria away entails constant hand washing and the use of face scrubs..
Mr Golobic added:"Try to keep your hands away from your face, as much as possible."

 Image-Getty

15 comments:

  1. I concur with mr John... Meanwhile, some Bitches pretends to be friends with each other to make sure the other bitch isn't talking to the guy she has feelings for.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Thank God i no get this wahala for face... Papa God too try for me i swear....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Thank God i no get this wahala for face... Papa God too try for me i swear....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Jesus get plenty beards abeg...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Beards is the only thing that makes me look my age. I aint shaving it... * Angry face*
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate beared for real ,,,i don't keep long beared because they irritate me badly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like beards! But just a little. Not too much! Like Vector's own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really true because some men don't maintain their beared atall

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shut up eddy u still a Boy, beard made for pple like us okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. I know u just wanted me to notice ur Ajakokokolo profile pic. Oya I don see am. Clap for ya self..

      Delete
  10. that's the result of too much eating the booty like groceries. long beards can't be sanitary especially with all that pussy eating. nd most men don't have patience to wash the hairy parts of their bodies well like the ass. how will the beard be clean? I can remember the time I was tryna give my ex blowjob from the back and saw dried shit balls a.k.a dingleberries on his butt. ewww Never! ever! again. that was the same person that was demanding that I must eat his booty too if he eats mine. eww some guys are just fine for nothing but dirty when it comes to personal hygiene. YUCK! AYAMAKATA!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321