Emma Nyra's message to Nigerian Men.. | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

Emma Nyra's message to Nigerian Men..

I guess she's talking from experience..Have y'all heard? You have to do better!
Meanwhile ,Vanguard reports that , Emma Nyra responded to claims Ubi Franklin dumped her for Lilian Esoro, who is no longer with him...
“Obviously, this is a lie” she said in our Whatsapp chat. “ Ubi and I never dated. Rather he terrorised me for years. He abused me and other members of the label with physical and verbal force. This is why I left Triple MG the first time. He claims he spent money on me but failed to mention that he never gave me my payment for all the tours I have done alongside Iyanya. The true story lies between me and other members of Triple MG who have all chosen to be silent because of fear of one man.

I do not support abuse of women or men. That is why I left. “I don’t want to be involved with anything that has to do with Ubi Franklin ever again“Honestly, I don’t want to see my name associated with Ubi in any way. Let these lies die down. I am moving on with my career. Thank God”.

15 comments:

  1. Emma dated him for three years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Move on girl. Let the past be in the past.

      Delete
    2. Geisha direct source. Oshey!!!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm Ubi, he who has ears let him hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeyah.
    Ubi...you hv to change for better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    No wonder she left the group in the first place....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. See fresh booby... "Sucking lips activated" IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sebi sucking lips don activate? which one be it is well again?

      Delete
  6. you never dated Ubi but he abused you with "verbal and PHYSICAL force" Babes, na osho-free you do abi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in other words, he was just straffing you.

      Delete
  7. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Damn the message. Av got big eyes on those boobs..
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Violence against wonen is abominable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is tht a birthmark on her neck or jst a shadow? Ddnt c her breasts..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321