It's On! Sana Hair Collection Offering 30% off All Purchases !! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 1 May 2015

It's On! Sana Hair Collection Offering 30% off All Purchases !!

Ladies..The D-day is here..Luxury hair brand, Sana Hair Collection by Sana Idibia has been officially launched.. Get 30%OFF the Entire collection by using code LAUNCH30 at checkout! Worldwide shipping available
Shop online at www.sanahaircollection.com
For more updates, Kindly follow @sanahaircollection
See more photos from the collection below


Shop online at www.sanahaircollection.com

26 comments:

  1. Omg that hot red is redddddd! I love it, love struck on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This last pix awwwwww I like the hair very fine

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Welcome back ata rodo*big grin*

      Delete
    2. @marian, that your sis on Instagram, she is fucking beautiful.. Happy belated birthday to her... IT IS WELL

      Delete
    3. Hahaha.. Svc thank you. I'll still collect 5k sha. Tell me your handle na let me see your face I won't show anybody.
      Ade bola Ata rodo dey pepper well o..
      Thank you sandy.. I miss your boobie

      Delete
    4. @mariam, hehehehe... A big NO... You want to forward my pics to Emeh bah? IT IS WELL

      Delete
  3. Nice one,No shaking oya come and order for all mpn ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to dem but hop it Wil b affordable Sha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3rd pic, I love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    For them ladies....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don see am Abeg nothing new joor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will be expensive I know but I love the last hair, think it's a wig right?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321