I may lose my virginity soon-Adokiye Kyrian | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

I may lose my virginity soon-Adokiye Kyrian

Nigerian singer, actress and Self professed Virgin Adokiye has revealed she may lose it soon. If you recall, last year,she offered her virginity  to Boko Haram in exchange for the Chibok girls..In a new chat with Vanguard, she said
“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity)” what’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not made up yet”.
On if she misses intimate contact, she said

“Yes, I guess I’m human “Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.
On if she has  found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. She replied
“They always push” . “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man?” “Man, I’m so scared “But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.
I told her that would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut me short and replied, 

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

33 comments:

  1. Your business jare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares? Looks like this is her only attention seeking agent.

      Delete
    2. She looks like she gives blow job for a living!
      Virgin my Ass! *spits*

      Delete
    3. So? Who ur virginity don help? Shift my frnd!

      Delete
    4. Don't loose it if you're still 1.

      Delete
  2. Adokiye,, It's never late to become a Rev Sister if you claim you still a Virgin, stop making it look like you have died for us on the cross...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace be still...Go ahead it your own will but not God's will -PST.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who check am??? My grandma died a virgin. #virtouswoman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who check am??? My grandma died a virgin. #virtouswoman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make she come, make I use egg check am.. Oshisco! IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is still a good thing to be a virgin. It is better to retain your virginity but it is best to marry as a virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is still a good thing to be a virgin, it is better to retain your virginity but it is best to marry as a virgin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still a good thing to be a virgin, it is better to retain your virginity but it is best to marry as a virgin.

      Delete
  9. Anybody that cuss u out for bn a virgin make thunder fire am!!!!do what the hell u want and don't get pushed to have sex.don't have sex cos people bash u.these people are just irrelevant n mean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anybody that cuss u out for bn a virgin make thunder fire am!!!!do what the hell u want and don't get pushed to have sex.don't have sex cos people bash u.these people are just irrelevant n mean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mnximmm jst bcoz ppl col u names u'll gv up wat u valued so much? Tok true, u don lose yo virginity sinceeeeeeee.....if nt come 4 ma country na dem go check u well. .

    ReplyDelete
  12. This babe is hilarious! A virgin snapping that kinda pix up there?? So lemme get this straight....she's not afraid or ashamed to expose her body and boobs!
    But she's "afraid" of having a man choke his dick inside her?? Oriegwu oo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gv yo life 2 Christ this morning. ..Krkrkkrrk

      Delete
  13. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    This girl must be a clown
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Celebrating nudity.... Mtchew, you have been used by more men than a whore as u stand half naked... Spiritually u r never virgin...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mtchew! Say sumfin else abeg! The virgin brouhaha is getting annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are things that are not supposed to be news really. This one is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are things that are not supposed to be news really. This one is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And she's laura ikeji's bestie o

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am a virgin and I hve 2 kids Adokiye

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are a virgin... so? please dear stop sounding like a broken record. No one cares

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are a virgin... so? please dear stop sounding like a broken record. No one cares

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321