Man savaged to death by his own pitbull(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 28 December 2014

Man savaged to death by his own pitbull(Photo)

The owner of a pitbull terrier was mauled to death by his pet on Christmas Day.

Eddie Cahill, was reportedly killed by his eight-year-old dog, Fat Boy.The 40-year-old was found at home by his wife Bianca Rodriguez, WGNtv.com reports.

According to UK Mirror, she had been spending the day with her family but returned home around 5pm.She found the animal with blood in its mouth and her husband’s body lying on the living room floor covered in bites.
Animal control officers were called and the dog had to be tasered to get it under control.It was then killed at the request of the family.

The family say the death was a freak accident, adding that Fat Boy had been given bones for Christmas and Cahill may have been "playing keep away" with the animal.

Police said the officer who attended the scene in Indiana wrote Cahill had been previously told by his wife to have the dog destroyed because it was violent and unpredictable.

However, Rodriguez denied this and said the family had never before had problems with the dog.

She said: "They were playful dogs.One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband."I don't want people to think bad of pit bulls. It was a freak accident. He loved the dogs.”

33 comments:

  1. See y I hate all animals can't ve any as a pet, these ppl having pit bull as pets try gan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eya... sad for them






































































      9jahub.com

      Delete
    2. Good for him. God knows I hate pets especially cats and dogs. Mchwww

      Delete
    3. Stupid anon, y wasting so much space u idiot!!

      Delete
  2. Rip mr u actaully used ur own money to buy ur death.i hate all this huge dogs.there re 2 beside my house they re so huge n looks like a lion without the whiskers.the owner takes them on stroll every morning n evening.i just cross to d other side of d road.awon alakoba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MR EDDY said.
      Would u want me to lay an ambush for them?
      ^
      ^
      ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

      Delete
    2. @eddy i dont mind pls horrible things

      Delete
  3. OMG jeeez Aiih this really sad news.....@at times pet can be so dangerous having dem around ones house....@if its human being at least police can make arrest..but they can't arrest d animal nah..such a painful exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR EDDY said.
    Wtf! !!. Where's that my useless dog sef. You're leaving this house this minute. Rip to the dead
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to say this but I just have to say it...I hate animals!
    Ok the only animal I had as pet was our baby goat in the villa way back...I named him theo after my stupid classmate lol
    But eva since he died i just hate animals...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did the goat die on its own or u killed and cooked it?

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They never listen, I can't even stand the dog's gaze..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lolzz...tho I love dogs but I don't like huge 1 ns....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MR EDDY said.
      I love dogs too. Only when they've been converted into finished products.
      ^
      ^
      ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

      Delete
  9. I hate pets, just hate all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love dogs.. #sheıkınah# RIP.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dogs, but definitely can't train a pit bull my vetinary doctor has one and it looks like a lion

      Delete
  12. I will be buying this dog as a present for some people this new year

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gues this is the right time 2 call out all the MPN animals b4 they kill innocent ppl, starting with Keisha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed by you Belinda *running as fast as I can*

      Delete
  14. Can u imagine.. Ur own pet killed u.. Ha... Pit bulls are too wild and dangerous ... How can one even consider keeping em as pets.... May his soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you kidding me? A freak Accident? I hear o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dnt like dogs, man's best friend indeed

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pittbulls r very strong nd aggressive dogs! like German shepherd; can be a better friend...Rip man

    ReplyDelete
  18. ΐ swear these comments cracked me up...cant stop LOL..hahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321