Why should I be bothered my grandchild was born out of wedlock?-Shan George | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 8 November 2014

Why should I be bothered my grandchild was born out of wedlock?-Shan George

The beautiful actress who is in her 40's was so excited when her first son,Delnoi, 27 welcomed a child with his girlfriend ..Reacting to the fact that the child was born out of wedlock, she told Saturday Beats
“I am only happy that my son has a child, the other things are mundane. When it comes to the question of whether I have a problem with the fact that my grandchild was born out of wedlock, it depends. Some people don’t have a problem with it, so why should I? I believe that with everything that concerns a human being, it is a matter of their own opinion. My son and his girlfriend in the real sense of it are none of my business.
“They have a child and I am happy about it. If I have problems with it or not is a very personal issue and I don’t go about telling everybody about my business. Having a child is a blessing and I cannot encourage abortion. I am very happy with my son and his girlfriend and I thank God that she had a safe delivery"

18 comments:

  1. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Gbam.... Is really painfull that alot of people complain about unemployment but there is alot of business everywhere but people hardly mind about it....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said...
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only happiness is dt d kid ws born not aborted. Congrts to dem. Shan it's need left 4 u 2 encourage ur son to marry d babymama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unions in wedlock are perverted by the victory of shameless passion that masters the female among men and beasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Amy, #BrıngBackEmekaForUs# IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
  5. Wowww such a young & pretty granny! Be happy you have a grandchild, some people are crying to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let him who have not seen be the first to cast the stone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. She sure is beautiful.... Happy weekend sweetie n stay blessed

      Delete
  8. True. Thank God the child wasn't aborted. Advice ur son to marry his babymama. Too many baby mamas these days

    ReplyDelete
  9. I welcome the innocent child to this world. Marriage will be for another day. Glad the baby was not aborted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said. I have 6 kids from 7 fathers and I'm still rich .

    ReplyDelete
  11. A snake will definitely give birth to a snake and a dog will definitely give birth to a Dod.......the boy in question was he not also a product of wedlock.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is not a blessing if its born out of wedlock.ishmeal whateva the spelling is was never welcome or recognized by God as abraham's son.u guys should stop popping out illegitimate children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up ur silly mouth. Every child is a blessing

      Delete
  13. People will always talk, if u chop dem go talk, if u no chop dem go stil talk.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321