Tonto Dikeh's strong worded message to her haters | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 9 November 2014

Tonto Dikeh's strong worded message to her haters

Here is what Poko Baby had to say to the haters and negative people this morning...
"I have to be honest I have noticed a ton of negative,Argumentative comments on my page..I'm not sure who n where from but I want to believe my page is for fun n to make people happy n get you a little closer into my life in a peaceful way.. Listen up I'm an extremely strong woman n Unbothered. (continue)
I Have been tested n tried with many things & I ve grown above your Hate,Ability to create fake accounts/Pages & express how you feel about me(My daft collegues n a few others). I actually feel sorry for you,Sorry because you are so focused on what I am doing that you are not doing what God told you to do. How can God penetrate that hardened heart if you are so jealous at me? 
When did we get so distracted? God has a plan for ur life n you would see it if you keep comparing your life to mine..Clearly I am blessed. I love ya'll,Love interacting with you but if you are planning to bring shade,plan on being called out n Blocked.I can sense that spirit behind your words & I WONT TOLERATE IT..I will Love n Pray for you from a distance until u Step on my Toes.. Signed::TONTO AKA POKO"

22 comments:

  1. She couldn't have said it any better. Like i always say, not everyone will like you, Even Jesus Christ was hated, talk more of we mortals, When you learn to believe in yourself, you grow strong. Self-belief gives you the power to fight away even the worst odds. If you don't like someone don't go to their page. Am sure that's very obtainable. !! Ride on Girl !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on Steve. Mature comment.

      Delete
  2. She didn use 'Z' Today!! Wow she must be so seriouz!! Good morning fam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonto though I don't like you but this your message makes me have a rethink, the message is clear I wonder why follow someone u don't like..what do u expect to see.I only follow stars and people I love cuz I want to see all they do and like and that's whatsup. Not d other.. monitoring spirit wey full net..mtsew!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very matured, people be putting much energy into hating, forgetting their own mission in life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid bitch !!!
    Didn't she almost commit suicide? Strong woman my black ass
    I used to love this bitch, until she tried taking her life.. Now, I feel more sorry for her than hatred.. Smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate is a very strong Word Zee,have you taken a moment to wonder what will push someonet the point of wanting to take his or her life? Hate is waste of energy and I donth think you need it..

      Delete
    2. Mr zee... you hate her just the way God has forgotten your address in life.

      Delete
  6. Pokolee, well Said.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    She try wella....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I wonder why someone will spend hours unending each day chasing others around trying to paint them black. Imagine what they would have achieved for themselves if they spent same hours thinking a way out of their many issues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She didn't write this her self

    ReplyDelete
  10. She didn't write this her self

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thief! She didn't write this herself. Copied it from @heatherllove, a pastors wife. Apparently tonto dike is not smart enough to come up with such deep words herself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U pp should leave me alone. In pokolee's voice.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321