I feel like a failure for divorcing Bruce after 25 Years-Kris Jenner | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 6 October 2014

I feel like a failure for divorcing Bruce after 25 Years-Kris Jenner

Kris Jenner sat down with Guliana Rancic for Beyond Candid and opened up on her divorce from Bruce. She revealed three weeks after her divorce from Robert Kardashian, she went on a date with Bruce Jenner and 5 months later they were married
"I signed up for happily ever after and it didn't work out that way and it makes me feel really sad. I feel like I failed at something because I wanted it to be that relationship for the rest of my life. When I realized that it wasn't then you want the next best thing and that's an amazing friendship… You don't spend 25 years of your life with somebody and then just walk away and say I don't want to talk to you anymore."
On moving on
I want to definitely be in love, I like being in love, I think there's no better feeling in the world. So yeah, I mean that would be amazing."

12 comments:

  1. Mtcheww you feel like a failure then go back. Attention seeking woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman your case don tire me. Where you not the same person that already said you found love? And now you coming to say you feel like you failed. Please save the story for another day. People will always tag you the architect of the Kardashian clan. U shouldn't have left Bruce for real. Wonder what you looking for again, I mean u had a man to sleep on his shoulders and be there when you need him. Maybe u needed some gigolo? Long hiss....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ma, 2 failed marriages n ur still hoping for a third? Y didt u juz work it out wt Bruce after 25yrs n all d memories? Or u planning on going back to ur old crush? Oyibo na una way sha, wish u d very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hian.looking for love @ 60.!! There is God o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oyibo women I love una way..
    Kris is sexy nd still hopes for love, but if na naija a woman as old as she is, is either too fat to move around again(due to rheumatism) or she's a great grandma looking after her grandkids. ..wit no time to spare for another man...! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby fire fire#ukwa#

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    At this age.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since u feel like a failure y not go bak nd sort things out wit him

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attention seeker, ur Conscience is beginning to judge u.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BLOG ANALYsER: I wonder who her next lover would be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plastic surgery rily transformed this woman.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321