A Gangsta looking Khloe Kardashian features in French Montana's new video(Pics) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

A Gangsta looking Khloe Kardashian features in French Montana's new video(Pics)

 Just like sister Kim, Khloe has made an appearance in her boo French Montana's new video 'don't panic'. She also featured on the official artwork of the song.
Many fans feel he didn't do it because he loves her but for publicity.
Well, she's having fun and seems not to care


10 comments:

  1. I just hope this guy is 4real

    ReplyDelete
  2. French montana's D is not good for chloe's body system. See how puffed up she looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Frm the look of things this video must be wack no doubt.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. ova to tuface, psquare and co

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ugly Kardashian with face like swollen bread

    ReplyDelete
  6. @edDreamz Mr no doubt ehhhhhhh! U don return from panya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nothing. I like imitating one of my cousins too. Not as if I like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah!!!! I still think she should have been single for a while. Dunno but I don't think this will last but I hope it does. Wish them all the love possible. #2cents

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321