Blogger's Diary-My Encounter with the Rapist | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Blogger's Diary-My Encounter with the Rapist

I had just moved to Lagos from Cameroon a few months earlier.. it was 2010..I was lucky to clinch a job with a reputable media consultancy company in Ikeja..Since I lived at my uncle's house in Egbeda.I took a bus from Egbeda that morning, and seated beside me was the most impeccably dressed man I had seen..He looked about 40 and so out of place ."He should be in his own car"..I thought to myself..My eyes didn't betray my thoughts as I kept a straight face .I noticed is eyes scan  me,resting on the file on my lap. It had a Lagos State government logo on it .
“Lagos State huh” he said with his eye on the file.. 
”Excuse me”? I retorted …."I mean you work with the government right "?He replied.. 
"Yes...sort of…" I said with a shrug
 Actually he was right because I was a Governor’s correspondent..
You an intern or an IT student? He inquired further.I decided I had said enough and kept quiet.He then said “Sorry for the bad manners, I’m Pastor Jude(not real name)…
 His phone rang, I relaxed  ...A pastor, wow no wonder he looked so put together  ...


”Yes yes, my driver just called in sick and you know how I feel about driving in Lagos..I don’t trust my brother either..Yes, so if you can send one of your driver’s with a car he can pick me up…”
He dropped the call and turned to me
“Do you know God”? I was like “Ofcourse I know God”..He said “No, do you really know him? Are you committed and faithful to him?.You see I was going to take a taxi when God said, take a bus.Minister to someone today.You will change someone’s life today..What is your name young lady”
Emeh..I stammered “..Emeh,God has a message for you..He wants you to be closer to him. What church do you attend? “I’m catholic “I replied 
I have nothing against Catholics, but you need a strong church. For the kind of job you do, you are prone to temptation..so you need a real church ..
Fast forward to some minutes later, he handed me the address to his church, a complimentary card which said he was a pastor/architect..When it was time to pay the bus conductor ..He said
 “I can afford to pay for our fare..But I want you to start your journey to God by sowing a seed. So pay the fare for your new pastor..I wanted to exclaim “WHAT”? Then I relaxed and said to myself"Emeh obey the voice and sow a seed". I prayed for the both of us..One woman seated near me muttered “OLODO”I would later find out it meant fool.
So we got to Ikeja and he decided to say a prayer for me, there at the bus park.I was ashamed of the eyes which were glaring at us ..He gave me some verses to read and made me promise I would attend week service that same day. I told him if I closed early from work ,because I usually closed late at night ..He said , sacrifice a day for the lord and you will see a miracle. I went to work feeling elated,excited and reinvigorated..By 4pm, my phone rang and a lady was on the other end of the phone..
”Hello,is this sister Emeh? Pastor …told me to remind you of our bible study today..Please don’t fail.You will be blessed .
I decided to tell my boss I was feeling ill and had to go to church. He usually wouldn't let me go as I was usually the last to leave the office..But he couldn't say No to church  and I was Egbeda bound .First of all, I didn’t know the location of the church and it took me an hour of back and forth calls with the lady to find the junction which was the beginning ..She told me pastor went to pick up some people in his house that I should try calling him to see if he could bring me down to the venue..I called him and he was like
 “Yes Emeh, where are you? Are you there? I told him no bike man knew the place and I was at a certain junction. He told me to wait there that he would pick me up so we all go with the people.2 minutes later, he drove in a Prado jeep and picked me up. He asked me if I read the verses .I told him I forgot because I was so busy..He chastised me..
We got to a certain street and he packed the car by the street and asked me to come in. I asked if that was where the house fellowship was taking place and he said ,that was his house. His brother, sister and a few others who would go to church with us were there. So, we entered the house .It was a large house ,no guard in sight but I heard voices ..Instead of going into the main house he was leading me towards the boys quarters..

We got there and there was a lady and a man and I greeted them and he told me to sit ..I did but the room was stuffy and didn't look like people were praying.Then he offered me a bottle of fanta and signaled to the guy to come out..He went out to meet him..Seconds later, the lady joined ..I was about to drink the fanta when my phone vibrated against my thigh making me drop the fanta and spill the contents on the rug..It was the church lady asking if I had seen the pastor,I said yes i had and she dropped rather suddenly .I ran to the little kitchen to look for a rag to clean up the rug when my eyes caught the waste bin,there were cigarette butts in it.I have nothing against smoking but was taken aback.I shrugged thinking the house may not be for the pastor's when i spotted an open condom pack ..

My mind told me to get out of the house and i dropped the rag to leave when he appeared ..
"Where are you coming from?"
"I..spilled the drink so I went to get a rag to clean it "I stuttered back
You WHAT? He said with such a high tone ,I took a step back.."You mean you didn't drink it?
No..I didn't. I'm sorry sir,can we leave now to the church..
"Why the hurry girl.?Calm down, there is still time...he said walking towards me with a glint in his eyes.
I froze..
SIR, PLEASE I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW 
"Leave to where?I want us to chill and have some fun.
"What do you mean chill and have some fun? I replied...
I mean..have sex..I love you..
I couldn't believe what i just heard.Then it all came to me, this guy may not be who I thought he was..He must have read my thoughts because he said
Well, let me confess to you.I am not a pastor, don't own a church.I don't give a shit about all that .But I really like you.I want you.So what's it gonna be.
 I was speechless.He was no more the honorable, well put together man I saw earlier..I took a closer look and realized,he looked more like a tout.His persona was a facade and his accent had totally changed... I decided to be bold...
"You what?You deceived me for what?I have to leave now Mr man, get out of my way.I am a lawyer and I will.....
He laughed...
You don't get it right Mrs Lawyer?You aren't leaving until I say so.There is no one in this building ,the gate is locked ...So lets get down to business and these are my rules...Take off your clothes gently or we do it the hard way....
He showed me a pocket knife and I froze..
 (have to stop here....To be continued.)
My diaries are my real and uncensored life experiences.......
Emeh Achanga....
Concluding part 

58 comments:

  1. haaaaaa please finish it Emeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    WHAT, i was fucking enjoying the movie like crazy, pls dont hesitate to drop part two abeg....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smh @ movie. Why wo t you enjoy the movie when you are a rapist always talking of your pencil doodie. Deep story Emeh

      Delete
  3. My hands were shaking reading this. God Emeh your experiences in this life just makes me Speechless.I really want to know how it ended. So sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So scary, but why the suspense now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn what happened next. Emeh don't be pulling stunts like this..I'm not good with suspense

    ReplyDelete
  6. Errmm...........is this fiction or real???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg my poor emeh# is it an offence to be too beautiful kai!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiction or not, this is brilliant Emeh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam! Dis Girl is brilliant. Hope you work on a novel soon. Bestseller material

      Delete
  9. Oh Emeh love, continue d film jor, re a very good writer, but things dey really happen for d obodo 9ja oh, why lie wit God's word, only to turn out bin a rapist, and suffer my Emeh to pay your T-fare, we really need to very careful how we get to trust people... Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emeh why did you hide the identity. Since you say Lagos, he must be Yoruba. What nonsense. Finish this story and will tell you what I will do to the fooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Oh! Breaking Bad!! Tell us the rest joh
    Btw Emeh I miss you so much:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Speechless by Micheal Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y ddn,t u finish it? Emeh so u still feed ur fans wit fake stories. Dn't tell me u'v nt stopped takin codin. Even on a sunday, no respect for anybody. I'm highly disappointed in u sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be a new reader. If you are up to a year old, you would know Emeh's stories are as real as it gets. Bottom line is real or fake, you have to be extremely gifted and creative to write in this manner. Google her story with the senator, if not that this involves rape,that is one of her deepest stories .Cant wait to read the end of this

      Delete
    2. Lmao @ codine.This Emeka can comment like a fool sometimes .you think this is one of your alaba movies. Smh

      Delete
  14. Hmmmm. This is NOT good,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mental illness equals hatred without reason. Those on this blog who cuss Yoruba without provocation are mental Heath patients.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emeh the fact you are here today means you overcame whatever it is. Happy for you from Buea till now, your growth has been amazing and tour stories sends chills down my spine every time.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emeka david u crack me up errytime!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Emeh! This is another explosive real life story. Looking forward to the concluding part.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Emeh!!!!! That's really deep!!! Can't wait for the concluding part!! Mehn!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U sounded like the rapist

      *REALCUTEMICKY*

      Delete
  20. Emeh;u ve a very good writing skill..i really admire that aspect a lot...bydway d story was soo touching but the suspense u used was just too much..just in d middle of where everyone was expecting to know what happened la8ta..abeg cos of next time ooo cos it seems like it will take ages before u finish ur life diary.#bless u#

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! nice art in writing. u are a good writer

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I do owe you a call.....long I called. #Coco#

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think I do owe you a call.....long I called. #Coco#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...by dia names u shall know them. I don catch u celebrity commentor. That ur kissable lips

      *REALCUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    2. Lmao this cite mickymouse the busybody

      Delete
  25. Na only u waka come lagos, plz finish up jor, see the way my mum was just staring at me while i was reading it only to stop half way and am like dis Emeh is a goat. You didnt finish up cos u wia raped abi? Few days of ur stay in lagos u don dey operate all places. Waka waka cameroon gal

    *REALCUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cliff hanger,nice story telling skill. thumbs up girl

    ReplyDelete
  27. Na wa oooh,EMEH! U don see plenty tinz 4 dis life wey we cm,b lk say na only u waka cm ooooh,my life dey learn 4 ur side,I dnt even v a story 2 tell,dats by d way,I jst feel God is using u n may God b less u

    ReplyDelete
  28. Emeh I duff my hat for you. Chai you can write and tell pictures. Like I see it all happening like a movie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Emeh da great one,Keep it up gial

    ReplyDelete
  30. Emeh easily gives in to strangers.. no hates.. in references to stories from "blogger dairy" she is a SPARKY SANGUINE.. they r highly emotional, exude considerable natural charm. They commonly have a great appeal for the opposite sex and consequently face sexual temptations more than other temperament. Behind their superextroverted personality tht frequently overpowers other pp, giving them a false reputation as a very self - confident person, sparky sanguine r insecure. their insecurity is often the source of their vile profanity. They r nt usually fearful of personal injury, often resort to outlandish feats of daring and heroismn, tht is why the often follow an obnoxious display of conversation wit an equally mindless statement. Evaluate ur weakness and strengthen them with the word of God tht sustains the holy sprit, in other to possess the nine fruits of the sprit, Thus Joy,love, peace, goodness, gentleness, faith, meekness, self control and long suffering. only the blood of Jesus saves..thanks for sharing ur life experience with the family, it helps a great deal.. love u Emeh..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Emeh easily gives in to strangers.. no hates.. in references to stories from "blogger dairy" she is a SPARKY SANGUINE.. they r highly emotional, exude considerable natural charm. They commonly have a great appeal for the opposite sex and consequently face sexual temptations more than other temperament. Behind their superextroverted personality tht frequently overpowers other pp, giving them a false reputation as a very self - confident person, sparky sanguine r insecure. their insecurity is often the source of their vile profanity. They r nt usually fearful of personal injury, often resort to outlandish feats of daring and heroismn, tht is why the often follow an obnoxious display of conversation wit an equally mindless statement. Evaluate ur weakness and strengthen them with the word of God tht sustains the holy sprit, in other to possess the nine fruits of the sprit, Thus Joy,love, peace, goodness, gentleness, faith, meekness, self control and long suffering. only the blood of Jesus saves..thanks for sharing ur life experience with the family, it helps a great deal.. love u Emeh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is too trusting too. Most of her diaries have the same theme. But good thing you have stories to tell and we are grateful for that. You will make such a good novelist. Waiting for part 2

      Delete
  32. OLODO Indeed. You know, you sure do have a lot of 'interesting' stories to tell. By interesting, I mean fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OLODO Hater.you must be a rapist.Fiction or real she is one of the best writers of this generation of writer's in Nigeria. I have read thousands of write ups both real and fiction and none comes close. So take your hate elsewhere

      Delete
  33. Pretty miss emeh pls finish this gist! I'm so intrigue and curious to know what happen.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dear, this is so touching but I will still blame you, imagine telling the pastor you are a catholic and he said you needed a strong church, Is it that catholic is not strong enough or what? Anyway I'm waiting for the other part of the story

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love you Emeh. You are brains and beauty. Not just gossip you can actually write

    ReplyDelete
  36. One of Emeh's brilliant and fictitious stories. You are really a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thumbs up Emeh. Sorry about your experience and waiting for part 2.Don't get why people think she is lying. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. Vacancy.
    Nollywood script writer.
    emeh apply na.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Excellent nd brilliant write up like a movie., pray u escaped d devil one way o d oder., very horrible expirience, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  40. The guy is a fool o. I'd he rapes u, doesn't he think u will use the house address to get him arrested? U get luck say no b ritualist

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ds I deep emeh,still waiting for d next part!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. BLOG ANALYSER: Emeh pls ooh, I beg u in the name of God conclude the story today. Pls we are waiting

    ReplyDelete
  43. Omg! Could this be rape? Part one. Nice story

    ReplyDelete
  44. Waiting for the 2nd part before I talk. Your gift of writing on another level tho

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321