Nigerian guys are not worth falling love with– Nollywood Actress Happiness Effiong | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 6 April 2014

Nigerian guys are not worth falling love with– Nollywood Actress Happiness Effiong

Nollywood actress Happiness Effiong popularly known as Shakira opened up to the Sun on why she can't date Nigerian men.
" I found my first love at the age of 22 and we broke up. So, I’m not in love with any guy now, because Nigerian guys are not worth falling love with. They are game players. I have been heartbroken thrice and I wouldn’t want to suffer another one.I don’t think it was my fault. It was the guys. That’s why some girls choose to be lesbians."
On being a lesbian...
"God forbid. I never thought about being a lesbian when men disappointed me. There was a day a rich woman saw me at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos and she attempted to lure me into sleeping with her, but I refused and she slapped me and I retaliated. She promised to buy me a car, get me a good apartment, and also get me lead roles in movies. But I rejected her offer. The next time she saw me, she tried once again to convince me to sleep with her, but I warned her to stay away, so she slapped me and I did not waste time to retaliate. That was how she gave me some space. Unfortunately, the next time I saw her, she was with an upcoming actress."

24 comments:

  1. Babe when you dey design your hand with that wor wor tattoo and bear bear armpit, u no know. Park one side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell am oooo.Damn,Horrible tatoo+unshaved ampit.Dat jst shws dirtiness.Yuck

      Delete
    2. Hahaha see finishing abegggggggggg.

      Delete
  2. U are not inlove wif ani guy naw kos none has approached u.Yuck.Looking like a pile of dirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol see the person talking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endtimes no love shakira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess she must have body odour with that tatoo, unshaved armpit, black dirty bra showing. All these so-called big women thats how they lure all these upcoming actresses into sleeping with them

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's her opinion and it will be like that for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nigerian Guys are the UGLIEST guys on earth.And dirtiest too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If u wuld be loved,Love and be lov.R u lovable?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear Shakira, don't mind Nigerian men. U deserve a Togolese mechanic with dirty armpit as urs...hillary charles via bb Q10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ur armpit just get me tired of readind the gist.
    & that ur name, u no say na village or abi na community name be that.
    Smh.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dirty tin wit bleached burnt Skin

    ReplyDelete
  12. india men are stil available,maybe u cn find love dere,or u move down to iraq cos dts d places guys can fall in love wit u.look urself very well bfore u demand 4 love.my gurl tank me everyday bcus she say my love no get part 2*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol @ comments here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha Haba. Have mercy people

    ReplyDelete
  15. And which foreigner will fall in love with this mgbeke? Pls park well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. With your dirty face,which Nigerian man go like you,talk less love.Rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her dirty armpit is blocking her brain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahahaha. Abeg, make una no kill me with laff

    ReplyDelete
  19. End times dirty Razz Yoruba girl, who is this Mgbeke feeling funky, abeg park well, which better Naija man in his right senses,will want to love you,you are just a " Chop and clean mouth" or even Pay as yo go "

    ReplyDelete
  20. sex play important role in a relationship.If a man doesnt find you sexy,i mean he doesnt get a hard-on for you he will do it outside.If you nag a lot and not cleanup down there he will get turnoff and look elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321