"It's embarrassing"-Drake opens up on fued with Chris Brown over Rihanna | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2013

"It's embarrassing"-Drake opens up on fued with Chris Brown over Rihanna

Drake is not only one of my favorite rappers, he is a beautiful man and I feel he is genuinely down with Rihanna. The way he looks at her and all that, also, he hasn't disrespected her yet... In the latest issue of GQ, he had this to say about the feud with Chris Brown
“I don’t want my name to be synonymous with that guy’s name. I really don’t. I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man. But that’s not going to happen. I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down. … 
Continue after the cut..


It’s embarrassing, the amount of media coverage. Two rappers fighting over the woman. He’s not even a rapper, but still, it’s the last way you want your name out there. It distracts from the music. But he’s made me the enemy, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay, I guess. … If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly.”

17 comments:

  1. seriously, who cares?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur a moron

      Delete
    2. Its his/her opinion. Why are y'all bitter though?

      Delete
  2. Fine man ...don't care about that tramp rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invest in forex trading and watch your income grow into mothly profit:

    Read more: www.freedailysignals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is dat y we re here mtschee... no be only forex

      Delete
    2. When u learn how to spell monthly, come back and tell me about forex trading. Till then, SCOOT

      Delete
  4. Both drake and CB should just grow up already, it's shameful grown folks can't act like the adults they claim to be...the media and fans too help fuel and promote all these stupid meaningless fights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dats my guy. But drake, leave riri jare. She does nt fits you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Does not fits you' kor. Na by force to speak English?

      Delete
  6. I tot as much...get more Juicy gist HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous 07:18. U r a retard bastard.

      Delete
    2. Eddie Syfar u r a lowlife disgruntled tart, go get a life & get busy

      Delete
  7. Love me some Drake.Sexy dude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fȋ̝̊̅nε̲̣̣̣̥ guy! Chris is just jealous of drake's cool nature Α̲̅πϑ focus!! If only riri will see that Drake loves her №†̥ that punk called Chris Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so rare to see an american celebrity with such clean skin not overly decorated with tattos

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321