(CRAZY Photo-)Fan puts a gun to sister's head,threathens to shoot if rapper J-Cole didn't retweet him | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2013

(CRAZY Photo-)Fan puts a gun to sister's head,threathens to shoot if rapper J-Cole didn't retweet him


What won't someone hear in this world. A crazy fan had to put a gun to his sister,s head just for a retweet from American Rapper J-Cole." Retweet me or i'll buy bornsinner.Dont retweet me and i'll killnmy sister" JCole retweeted as soon as he saw it...

J-Cole is signed to Jay-Z's record label.He was also featured on Beyonce's "we like to party"
track
Tweet below




15 comments:

  1. Dude is so fine.I'll shoot my husband for him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smh:- will out u in my prayers

      Delete
    2. The tins we say and write...#smh will pray for you

      Delete
  2. Well sha na America madness, he s capable of doin it nd I also tink he nids 2 go a doc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dem for leave the mumu make hin shoot nah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is more than a retweet,the guy is sick and needs help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great actor. D small gal try anyway. Congratz u guyz re naw popular

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy na mumu, if na me I for say " send me money and I buy ur album, don't send me money and I kill my Sister" Wetin hin wan take retweet do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mayb d guy no like his sis b4

    ReplyDelete
  8. For this Joe Cole????????? Fine boy no action #mtcheeeewww#

    ReplyDelete
  9. White with their low brain count!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321