Desmond Elliot explains why he doesnt wear his wedding ring | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 16 June 2013

Desmond Elliot explains why he doesnt wear his wedding ring

I know some married men who don't wear wedding rings and their wives have no problem with it.. The good part is, their wives wear theirs.(My husband must wear oh)
Desmond Elliott is one of such men.. He gave his reason during an interview with The Nation
Why is it that most stars don’t wear their wedding rings, like you are not wearing yours right now?I honestly don’t know why. Sometimes, it’s because of the fear of getting it missing. When we are on set and you are not playing a married role, you’ll need to take it out. And sometimes it just might get missing
When last did you put on your ring?
When last did I stop shooting?
And it’s not an issue, is it?No, she kept it. She’s with it. Isn’t it better she keeps it than for it to get lost?

23 comments:

  1. I think some men just don't fancy it like women who want to show they have a husband/ it's diamond ring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u don't wanna wear the ring, don't get married. Ashawo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not an excuse.. You can buy a cheap ring and be wearing when at work and wear the main one for occasions/church etc..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with a stripper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooooooooooooooooo? How does that concern us or relate to this topic

      Delete
  5. Only cheats don't wear wedding rings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No be by ring oh. He fit still remove the ring when he wan do nah.. In fact babes no send if u wear am or not

      Delete
  6. Im a woman and i dont wear my ring cos im not comfortable wearing jewelries. But my husband wears his 24/7. Itz all in the heart.no n by wearing ring marriage dey survive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put it to u that u are a cheat

      Delete
    2. Wearing a wedding band does not make you faithful, so don't call her a cheat. I am happily married and wear my ring on my third finger because I lost weight. That does not make me a cheat.

      Delete
  7. Na by ring? Abegiii....next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mtcheww ring or no ring all men are Dogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam u don talk finish dy r all dogs @anon 22:48

      Delete
    2. Including ur father and brothers?

      Delete
  9. Irresponsible man, see his tomato head

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well its all depends on d level of understanding and trust, ring or no ring love is a biyurifu tin***Catch the freshest juicy gist HERE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I love wearing rings,
    I cnt to get married cos my wedding band is definitely gonna cost an arm & leg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is absolutely no excuse for not wearing your wedding ring.Thats the symbol of marriage and it shows utter disrespect for your partner

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's some flimsy excuse Desmond!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chris@Human hair17 June 2013 at 18:44

    smart guy with smart answer...though flimsy but u nailed it. so calculated.However, why have it if u cant wear it(get a copy if u add/shed weight)



    4 my Ladies: Are u tired of buying fake hairs? why not go for high quality,money-back guarantee on hairs and have rest of mind. Just a ping away to grab yours. pin 2618ED14

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well,every1 is right in dere own way..... Na him life nobody's business as far as the marriage is waxing strong, no biggie...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321