Khloe Kardashian shows off swollen knee after falling down the stairs | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 30 April 2016

Khloe Kardashian shows off swollen knee after falling down the stairs

 Khloe Kardashian  has showed off a nasty injury that has left her needing an MRI scan.
She shared photos of the swelling on her leg after having an accident and revealed that she was unable to work out and was going to have to get an MRI scan to find out what’s going on with her leg.

Tweeting about her pain, Khloe said:
“My leg is still so f***** up. I get an MRI tomorrow.I need my workouts.”
She also shared a snap of her monstrous bruising, adding:
“So gross and freaky. My knee looks like it's growing a brain. yes I fell going up the stairs. Yes I did!”

6 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321