Amazing! Before/after photo of a Whitenicious user's intimate region | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 2 January 2016

Amazing! Before/after photo of a Whitenicious user's intimate region

This was very embarrassing but I am definitely not embarrassed anymore... I started having ingrown hair from using shaving sticks which later left dark spots. And I noticed excessive hyper pigmentation down there... It was so embarrassing to my own self not to talk about ...anyways , I AM EXTREMELY PROUD TO USE WHITENICIOUS, I used the Dark knuckles cream 100ml x the body scrub x brightening serum.... I'm not sure exactly how long I have used this, but I believe it's up to a month. For the first two weeks, it really didn't lighten but I kept on using it because I see people have good results from using the product...


About my 3rd week, some areas started getting lighter but not the spots yet, I kept on using still... About a week after, that's the 4th week, my skin became clear... Just like that. I believe the first two weeks I was using it and didn't see results, the cream was working and I didn't know. Because after my 3rd week, it cleared up really fast. I use the scrub in the shower once daily and I apply the serum after shower then last the knuckles cream. I use the cream 2 and sometimes 3 times daily. I am still using Whitenicious tho... I will keep using it until my skin is as clear and soft as a new born baby's skin

 #Whitenicious #darkspots #IngrownHair # Adults #Women P.S please keep your comments cute this is a sensitive matter for a lot of women of all races and most people will never be courageous enough to share.At Whitenicious we pride ourselves in helping men and women achieve their skincare goals regardless of how good or bad it looks and people who share their experiences and pictures are highly appreciated #Clientupdate #IngrownHair #darkspots #bikini #whitenicious


www.whitenicious.com

Nigeria 08183186104

26 comments:

  1. Wash.Its only a mad person that will buy this bogus lie.Btwn the after and before both look disgusting.Thats an Animal rite??

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the criticism, u will still apply on urz,cos I know urz would be as black as kiwi polish

      Delete
  2. Yuck!! Emeh and I'm eating. Ya mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azzzin down there?! Ewwwwww! Emeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally spiled my drink when i saw this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. E don tey wey this person be dey plan to release a NUDE PIC. She just use whitenicious take clear air and to make matter less and forget olamide and jazzy fight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emeh shey na punani she snap so? Just curious

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comments got me rolling Cos was bout saying same before scrolling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disgusting.....is tht a pig toto?

    ReplyDelete
  9. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    God keep making her bigger though....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. gerarahere mehn...whats this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank God for ur clean toto,wat a Toto testimony

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @uzu lol,u funny,she get mind oh,wat a testmony to start d yr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was it the whitenicious that made the punani slimmer. Cos it looks like 2 different pics #justsaying

    ReplyDelete
  15. All those dude with charcoal black d**ks...what are u still waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who asked for pork here?? Disgusting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yama yama things.
    What's with all the pimples?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha haha it's no news that pussy is one ugly looking thing so the mumu girls ewwing should shat da fhack up cos theirs ain't pink ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Go see a doctor Uve got an infection ..go do test ... The pimple and all is not normal

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321