Jada Pinkett tells Will Smith as he turns 37-You have 100% of my heart | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 25 September 2015

Jada Pinkett tells Will Smith as he turns 37-You have 100% of my heart

 Just last week,Will Smith posted a sweet birthday message for his wife, and now it was her turn to do the same.
Today,44 year old Jada Pinkett Smith shared a loving tribute to her husband Will on his 47th birthday.She also shared an adorable baby photo of him and wrote the words
'You have a 100 percent of my heart and the rest of my days,'
I guess what ever divorce rumours surrounding them has to end now..

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful words.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be joking if the husband has 100% of her heart then which oda heart is she giving to Christ? She gat to be kidding me. My babe told me yesterday dat I av 5% of her heart, does dat min she doesn't love me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! Vizzy and No Shaking tho!

      Delete
    2. lol @ 5% manage it bro
      www.adenegift.com

      Delete
  3. Awwwwhh... I love their love. Emeh the caption says 37.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Hbd....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a double take, Emeh, its 47 not 37 as in your title

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321