I wish I could have a daughter-Omoni Oboli | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2015

I wish I could have a daughter-Omoni Oboli

Omoni Oboli has been married for 14 years .The mother of three boys reveals her husband proposed 2 weeks after they started dating and they got married four months after dating  .She also reveals she wished she had a girl child,. Read excerpts from her interview with the Sun


How long have you been married?
I’ve been married for almost 15 years.
You have all boys, what is it like raising boys?
It is like raising any kid.
Are you thinking of having girls soon?

I wish I could but there is no guarantee, so I don’t think I want to have another boy. But if there is a guarantee, I would have a girl.
The first time you met your husband, was it love at first sight?
I don’t know if I can call it love at first sight. Honestly, I don’t know. No, it wasn’t love at first sight because I met him four years before we actually started dating. I didn’t remember him when I saw him four years later. But I remembered that I have met him. When we met it wasn’t anything romantic for me, but I fell in love with the way he loved me. You know that happens when someone just loves you unconditionally. I was like ‘do people like this still exist?’
At what point did you know he was the one?
When we started dating, it took like two weeks… He proposed to me like two weeks into the relationship. Four months later, we got married.
Just four months of courtship and you are still together?
Yes, we are still here.
How have you been able to hold him down?
Can you hold anybody down? Communication is the key and the decision to stay married by both parties. I am in this forever, so I would do whatever it takes to make it work, and the friend­ship that you share is also very important.

6 comments:

  1. Nice one. God bless ur family ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wwww,its not too late dear,may God provide with one...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friendship, commitment and Communication are good keys to a lasting relationship
    DISCOVER 7 ways to improve your mood in less than 5 minutes - Do Either 1,2 or 3 Now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you'll last longer than this together,Amen! Fine boys!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321