Timaya & Kcee are my boys..I showed them how to be succesful-Eedris Abdulkareem | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 7 February 2015

Timaya & Kcee are my boys..I showed them how to be succesful-Eedris Abdulkareem

Eedris Abdulkareem has revealed he is behind the success of artistes like Timaya and Kcee.In an interview with the Sun, when asked on artistes he is collaborating with on his new album Spirit of Naira, he said

I do have but I will not mention names. Some are my home boys; some are new school while some are boys that trained under me. Timaya and KC Presh are my boys. My record label, La Kreem Entertainment, did so much for many artistes including Timaya and KC Presh. They were under my label but we didn’t sign any contract. We did what I will call ‘gentle man deal’ whereby we consulted for the artistes and took them to Baba Keke (Kenny Ogungbe). Baba is someone I will always be loyal to. He made me who I am today. La Kreem Records still does business with Kennis Music. ­(Continue)
Timaya was under me and stayed with me for four good years. I told him to go back to Bayelsa State and research on the history of his people and do a song about them which he did. You know, he has never told the media that he was my boy and lived with me for four good years. I showed him the way forward and he learnt many things from me. Those days I did everything possible to push acts like Timaya among a host of others up and comers. Timaya was my boy, he was brought to me from the street and I showed him how to be successful even though he praises himself in most of his songs now. He is a graduate of La Kreem Re­cords; it is not easy being a La Kreem Records graduate.
You said KC Presh duo were also your boys, tell us about it?
They were with me too. I paid for the form they used to enter Star Quest. They used to come to me for advice. I took then to Baba Keke at Kennis Music and showed them how to be successful in the industry. Kcee and Presh have appreciated me for what I did for them through Kennis Music. Back then, we didn’t ask anyone to pay us, we did whatever we did for God; that is it.

20 comments:

  1. And you dint show yourself???Adonbilivit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you be area another area father?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Area Father is an understatement,guy stop making mouth go and luk 4 smth worth 2 do wit ur lyf jare,Morny pple.

      Delete
  3. Dats gud but u get mouth! Stop living on past glory! Gud morning BV's. Do av a lovey dovey saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigerians and na me help u, when dey can't help demselves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eedris talks too much jor. Ok we don hear. kc presh and Timaya, go and pay tithe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eldris baba , back to studio with fool force and come out big ... Things have change in music industry bebe nlo.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody na ur boy ....#GetOverIt

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Noise maker....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juz hate it when people take d place of God, dey wer successful becos dey ve bn destined to. Y didt u make ursef successful if it was dat easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Idris,u talk too much,wt do u want teachers or professors dat teach and the student ends up becoming Dangote and oda rich men. Pls accept ur fate. Ur struggle continues.

    ReplyDelete
  11. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    U made them and yet u can't make urself. just like the gwari taut in my area who says he sells medicine for intelligence and he's no where near being intelligent.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Story for d gods..Eldris baba there is room for over taking spiritually and physically...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You showed them how to be successful while you're so unsuccessful? This guy is the biggest fool of the highest order

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321