Fearless! Rihanna Sits in the mouth of massive shark(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 5 February 2015

Fearless! Rihanna Sits in the mouth of massive shark(Photos)

 More fearless photos from Rihanna's Haper's Bazaar shoot has emerged.
She said on her greatest adventure
Greatest adventure? Are you kidding me? I just did a photo shoot in the midst of sharks. It's going to be pretty hard to beat that.
'I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them, and in those cases I just have to handle them accordingly. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.'
On being Ambitious

I am very ambitious! It's ridiculous how much I want to put on my plate, which is already full. I am sensitive to what my team is going through. Actually I'm lying. They get no sympathy … we love what we do!
On her dress sense
The way I dress depends on how I feel. I never have to psych myself up. Usually it just feels like it works.
Fav red carpet look
My favorite red-carpet looks are usually the ones I get to help design: the Adam Selman Swarovski crystal dress at the CFDAs, the Stella McCartney all-white dress at the Met Gala, and the Adam Selman white jersey dress from the VMAs. But the red Azzedine Alaïa at the Grammys is also one of my favorites.
On what it takes to maintain her looks
At times a lot of maintenance, and at times none. I have a job that requires quite a lot of glam, and I have a great team that helps me with that. But sometimes, like when I'm in the studio or on vacation, there's little to no maintenance.



On her perfect day 
The day I wake up without cellulite? Now that would be the perfect day.

On why she loves Instagram
R: I … like … pictures! And that's the bottom line.

22 comments:

  1. jeeeeeezz,thats scary to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who dem dey bobo

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Lmfao. Massive photoshop.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photoshop of life, who takes a picture on d mouth of a shark with those sharp teeths?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    The sharks must be harmless if not so na her bones dey for dey pick nw i swear.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oga open ur Chinese eyes. That thing be like live shark?

      Delete
  6. Now I'm convinced it's all fake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis one is fake, but she truly swom wit some Sharks!!! #DisEveningNews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fake,faker,fakest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looked Xtra Beautiful in water wit d Sharks...#HarmlessSharksStl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahahhahahahah. SVC said china pix lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy girl..
    Like seriously?? Why would anyone think that pix is real loo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bitches who are not exposed say this is a fake shark. When I was in the USA, I entered the belly of one. They don't eat beautiful girls like me. Just ugly ones. So all you ugly MPN Bitches, don't try this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who told d shark to keep d mouth open while she pose, lolz photometric

    ReplyDelete
  14. funny pix.... visit my blogs for inspiring posts http://www.citinewstv.com/ http://kweeninspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol @truth.... For ur plastic mind, u slept in a shark's stomach. Jonah in making... Nice pictures RiRi.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321