11-year old girl's love note to school boy goes viral after his response.. | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 January 2015

11-year old girl's love note to school boy goes viral after his response..

An 11 year old girl's note to a boy she liked has gone viral after the boy replied her in the most mature way . Her note read
"Do you like me?"with options to tick the yes or no boxes
 Showing maturity way beyond his years, the schoolboy replied:
"I don't know, I don't know myself yet. Plus I'm under a lot of stress at home so I can't tell."P.S. You don't know yourself until you're 18."
The notes shared on Reddit sparked thousands of comments  ..

Hmmn.. 11 year olds of these days


14 comments:

  1. Lmao. Searching for love @ a young age. Ok na

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jaw drops* issalie!!! Ya all needs African parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy love...first minor heart break face your your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is a good thing... I first wrote mine when I was 7 and she said yes straight up

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's is why girls dont like wooing a guy they like for fear of rejection.I wonder the heartache that lil girl will be going through right now.They like shakara tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be a yoruba girl, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smile *kids of nowadays... absolutely have no good example to follow.. I pray God direct their part #GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love nwantiti.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't see any bad here ....Do u like me ? Ans : Yes. Cos we dnt hate #OneLove

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321