"I really want to love again..don't mind marrying a younger man'-Ara | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

"I really want to love again..don't mind marrying a younger man'-Ara

Talking drummer Ara's marriage to her iceland based hubby packed up after 2 years (2009-2011). The single mother of one says she is ready for love and doesn't mind being with a younger guy .She told Punch
“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”
When asked if she is not looking for somebody who she can control and manipulate, the singer said 

“I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,"
Ara revealed that she and her ex are still “good friends
” because, “we have a child together. My boy is six years already. He has remarried. I am not envious that he got married again. God forbid! When he calls me, I always ask him if his wife isn’t around. I would also ask him if his wife knows that I am not interested in him. I don’t know her and I don’t know her name. I wouldn’t want her to feel I want to take her husband again. So I tell him I hope the wife knows that I am not interested and that his calling me is just to find out about his son. I wouldn’t want to make any woman unhappy

28 comments:

  1. Ehhhh yaaaa, quite a pity, sounds like she has a good heart.. I hope she meets someone that makes her happy.. Everyone needs 2 be happy in life...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick cannon is single now, Cos he has a thing for older women...

      Delete
    2. U be mad person I swear,u got me roll on d grand.love ur comment

      Delete
  2. BLOG ANALYSER: I pray the next one works out for her. She will find love again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ara cum 2 papa, d pleasure is all mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. it hurts tho, morning everyone, happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Issorai @emeka lol.
    Hp she finds happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I dey come love you .Hope say you still get money

    ReplyDelete
  7. May God see her tru if truly she has a gud mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww.... She sounds so good a wife. I pray she finds the right man for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Ara to be a second wife to her ex.

      Delete
  9. women,the best thing that ever happens to a man....yet some don't value us.
    ride on girl


    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww...if I was a little older i'll just come nd marry you asap

    ReplyDelete
  11. @edDreamz, what r u waiting for? Go n apply

    ReplyDelete
  12. May u find someone who will truely cherish and appreciate u.all the best
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Women would say anything for sympathy. I like my man older.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Na promo don't be decieved,na wen them don they old them they find us,wen them young na shakara.i know she said all that bcos of me*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugly woman, with her nonsense mammy water hair

    ReplyDelete
  16. Choı!!! Ukwu!! #InTımayavoıce# IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmm...broken marriages here and there #FixItJesus

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's a good woman. I'll remeber her in my prayers every sundays...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will like to marry you Ara. I am 45 and am rich.I lived in Italy send me message on coles2014@libero.it. hope to read from you, then I give you details of myself. Bye ..love

    ReplyDelete
  20. If truly ur so homely n respectful, i pray God will surly give u another husband..
    Gudluck woman

    ReplyDelete
  21. first take off that alakija forest on ur head and I would have hook u up with my bro, just that he is dating jordin spark noW

    *CUTEMICKY *

    *

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sympathy story..u dey jumb okada go buy wetin ur husband go eat..who do we ask?sorry dear u can't eat ur cake and have it pls move on(I kaa nka iwuta eji)

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321