Exclusive-Meet Tonto Dikeh's super rich boyfriend Micheal Awolaja (Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 25 November 2013

Exclusive-Meet Tonto Dikeh's super rich boyfriend Micheal Awolaja (Photos)

Yes oh! Poko is taken.I know many of you have been wondering the guy who has her heart.Wonder no more.The CEO Malivelihood, Micheal Awolaja, the guy behind all Tonto's customized Diamond iPhones, Rolex and more..
Apart from the fact that I suspected these two to be dating, there was no proof..Well tonight,Tonto Dikeh walked into the ELOY Awards venue with two handsome men by her side. Sexy Steel & Micheal. When she won her award for best actress, she thanked her fans and got everyone saying awwww..when she said "I'll also like to thank my boyfriend" pointing at him
When I my source followed the couple outside to confirm this,she said



"I'm gonna sue someone if this story is put up..You don't know if it's true or not.I just said he's my boyfriend but you don't know if he's actually my boyfriend or my friend. Besides I might have a husband at home and he might be pissed off if he reads this. That's how all you bloggers go around putting fake stories that might not be accurate.Make sure you get your stories straight.
Meanwhile her boo Malivelihood asked the name of the blog..when told it was Miss Petite Nigeria .He said laughing "I'm gonna sue you for this"
Truth is that's Tonto's boyfriend. Did I forgot to mention she thanked Rita Dominic and went up to meet Rita who stood up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.It was one of the most beautiful sights I've seen in a long time. Tonto looked so beautiful and vulnerable and Rita looked breath-taking...Poko meant it when she said "The only lady I respect in this industry is Rita Dominic"

(Clearer photos of the couple together would be available tomorrow ..Couldn't transfer it tonight)(Thank you all for voting my darlings...the Eloy award for Most Promising Female Blogger went to another fantastic blogger Thirdworldprofasional..maybe I'm no more promising but now established lol.But being nominated alone is a huge feat and I appreciate it...Its been 2 years and I've gotten so many nominations which means I'm doing something right. THANK YOU ALL
(See some of the gifts he's gotten her in recent months..he sure knows diamonds are a girl's best-friend)





35 comments:

  1. I would have been surprised if she was spending her money on all these.Its good she has someone who cares for her .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope girls with rich boyfriends remember to ask them the true source of their income

      Delete
  2. Emeh u sabi.Nice one me sef don dey suspect she and the guy.But make dem no sue you oh.Hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lair! Sue fire!!! Abi she go even thank Fø̲̣̣я̅ Miss P. Fø̲̣̣я̅ help peeps notice her recent stuff $ Boo. Miss P hope Ʊ won ? b/c all my 3 means of voting/solicting Fø̲̣̣я̅ vote can't be in vein Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmn hope it's real diamonds and gold sha.. Because the blinging blinging too much come resemble terry G Chain

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!At last,we finaly get 2 see d guy behind all dis.Hmmm poko,wen I go come do asuebi naaaa?MissP,even dou u did'nt win,it dos'nt stop ur shine ma dear.Thumbs up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol!make terry G catch u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao small people like to spend the little money they have on nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emeh i rily campaigned for votes for u, anyways it's all good.. Like u said, u've passed d PROMISING stage cos u r nw ESTABLISHED... As for Poko baby i'm hapi for her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poko no wonder you are no more inthe news like a crazy rat. Hold this guy well oh. Emeh you are no more promising, you are now a blog to reckon with.The only thing is you can Kiss ass and say a celeb is Sexy when they look horrible

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Poko. Emeh you are already big, no more promising

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lmao if I here hiss,his name is sola awujoola n his parents live @ felele in ibadan...he is married 2 a white lady in London wt kids sef.I wonder wen sola will stop Livin a fake life, go bk 2 ur wife in lndn. we ibadan peepz know u very well.All ds lagos girls Don enter 1 chance cos of blinks n lv,mscheew deny ds n I will tel u more sola Micheal awujoola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said it,i knw his name is sola n used to live in ib but my friend thot I was lying.

      Delete
    2. I tink his wife's name is anna,its unfair the way ure treating that white lady that made u sola

      Delete
    3. This one they are saying he's married, I hope its real diamonds and gold oh! Because gold and diamonds don't come cheap.

      Delete
    4. They are nt real diamonds n he neva said dat,he said gold plated n stones

      Delete
  12. Hope this one last hahaha halla at www.celeb-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Na wah oh .Nigerian actresses and married men sha

    ReplyDelete
  14. MOB...Money Over Bitches...tonto im comin to u too....

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh,Eme,u are not promising,u are made already.its not easy tho,being nominated among the millions of blogs in naija.u are a star and it shows.btw,was Toyin Lawani part of the judges?i suspect foul play.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice one Emeh, more grease to your elbow
    www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. pokolicious gud u have a man with square head.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ACTUALLY KNW D DUDE BUH HE IS AN UNGRATEFUL FELLOW,I REMEMBER WHILE NURSING HIM WEN HE HAD TUBERCULOSIS,PREFERS SPENDING MONEY LOUDLY AND TO BE NOTICED.MSCHEEEEEEWWWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ure very ryt, he ws seriously heal then in ibadan.

      Delete
    2. He was seriously heal?hnmm the thing yoruba tongue would pronounce

      Delete
    3. He was seriously heal?hnmm the thing yoruba tongue would pronounce

      Delete
  19. SOLA MICHAEL AWUJOOLA (557),LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  20. correct!! www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are actually people here that knows Sola Awujoola way back from Felele Rab, IB. I wish you know his younger brother, Dele (IB-baddest).Both & their cool headed big brother Jide has been living large since their secondary school days. Mind you, he is smart; he just wanna gold-plate Tonto's p***y and then off he goes. Here comes omo baba-olowo2.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chai did someone say the guy had TB? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's customised diamond bezel, not the other way round.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anyhow money tk come. My people money na money ohh.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321