"Don't get anyone's name"-Nick Cannon reveals he's learnt the hard way after 'Mariah' tattoo | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

"Don't get anyone's name"-Nick Cannon reveals he's learnt the hard way after 'Mariah' tattoo

Nick Cannon has expressed his regret after inking Mariah Carey's name on his back.While making an appearance on NBC Day time talk show, he told host  Meredith Vieira that he is still in the process of covering up the name and it's very painful considering the only option is to transform his back into a work of art..
"Don't get anyone's name!It's like a whole work of art, my entire back and my arm and everything,' 'I was leaving the gym going into the studio just having had that work done and they [the paparazzi] got me. It's going to be a big reveal eventually, but it's not finished, it's half-way done. It's a lot of pain."
He admitted Mariah is already seeing through the divorce process but it won't affect their kids

 'They love mommy, they love daddy. Being the fact our situation, we have always been people who have been on the go coming and going, their life hasn't changed one bit,'We spend holidays together, we do everything that we are supposed to do together as a family...It's truly just staying focused on family and what's right and getting through these times and doing what's right for the kids, so that's just where we are.' 

34 comments:

  1. people always forget that a sweetheart today can be a pain tomorrow, am not against love and I think I believe in it, but all these public show off just puts pressure on you,and the while you are with someone u should naturally just look out for less damage if anything happens , as people wake up each day, they want different things u just have to constantly fit in! love is hard work but tatts are for babies, feels like slavery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tottoo 4 babies? Hv u ever seen kids on tatts b4? I fink its an art of choice.

      Delete
  2. Lesson 102.2. I rather tattoo my parents pics or name on my body instead of a gf or a wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about it every now and then simply means you are still not sure if you want he back, my advise will be you leave the tattoo or better still keep quiet !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like tattoos in the first place. I ain't getting one ever.
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. emeka why are u always sweating

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur d one going tru d pain, hop dis wil serve as a lesson to d others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nt always sweatin bro, I tuk dose pics @ d gym

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol whenever my frnds complain of a bad day,I always say,somebody somewhere has tattoo of an ex n he/she is going tru hell trying to remove it.....now that's a bad day!


    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. emeka u work out? or gym instructor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do create tym 4 my gym. R u okay nw? Or u wanna also comment on ma twin?

      Delete
    2. Hahahahaahhaha... Leonard pls keep asking. that's wat he also does to peeps on here.

      Delete
  10. I'm getting a tattoo soon, ever since I saw AtinukeBello,ive bin fantasising about what I can do with that body. Any artist n d house?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kingsley hvn't u heard of lesbianism b4?

    ReplyDelete
  12. detting a tatt is just plain stupidity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat will now happen to me datz got Nicky Minaj's image all ova my body including her latest album Anaconda below my scrotum? Chai I feel like diving into 3rd mainland bridge

    ReplyDelete
  14. emmmm emeka someone just said bi sexual, u say an lesbian? which is worse

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope your twin isn't as funny as u are?

    ReplyDelete
  16. queen I dig jare, how was your week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kingley wat do u understand bout d word 'lesbianism? Seems u wanna b funny huh

      Delete
    2. @Kingsley was good am on a 21 days leave since last Monday full relaxation am enjoyin @Emeka take it easy save the energy for the pictures @Emeh is about to post PS I love your body physique just that

      Delete
  17. @leonard I'm beginin 2 fink if dat 'n' on ur name ws supposed 2 b p. Jst observin tho

    ReplyDelete
  18. lucky u queen! esp now that the sun is at its peak! , leave emeka o he wants to be Mr Nigeria, me I love my one pack., hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. emy lesbian is a term used to categorize females who are sexually attracted to same sex , I may be wrong

    ReplyDelete
  20. Emeka and kingsley, am suspecting you guys.what do you gain from anus?*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  21. But the two of you can still come back together now.
    I hate divorce.
    more gist@: www.ayodejibolaji.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. 4real, he's an Ass...Ma Parents or Ma Kids, no 1 else to Tattoo...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will Tatoo my name biko...or better, Mother Theresa. Wetin be Mariah?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321