Jim Iyke shows off hot bod,reveals 'sexy' things he does to his 'woman' | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Jim Iyke shows off hot bod,reveals 'sexy' things he does to his 'woman'

Jim Iyke who is in Atlanta shared the sexy picture above and talked about the kind of man he is to a particular woman..Hopefully Nadia...He said 
"I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I'm strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It's the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy"
Aww he's missing someone....

14 comments:

  1. Sexy my ass,see as he open leg like roasted chicken,emeh can hype for africa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey hey Atinuke take ur time o and waka-pass if u no get any better thing to say, if na one of all these yeeyee american boys when no get manners and go use and dump una like tissue paper all ur pant for don wet now and ur legs go dey shiver!.abeg 9ija babes u people should fall inlov for the right reasons!
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
    2. GET OFF THE BLOG JIM IYKE! foh with your butthurt comments .naija boys are best at using nd dumping so only u know what the fuck you're talking about. crackhead like you

      Delete
  2. You want people to read your dead blog but have the guts to call him a Yam. As if you won't fuck the yam for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm me likey!! Lol
    Wonder who she is nd Jim is a very sexy guy.. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like he is talking about his Ex.....nice bod tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This guy sabi english i swear.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim I'm better dan u, Riri and Nicky cant get enuf of me datz y ma fone kips ringing every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U better wake up from ur dream..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes no sense to educated scholar like me

    ReplyDelete
  9. morning thunder? hian! hope he knows that means deadly farts, right? this guy

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321