"I don't see Tiwa Savage as a rival"- Seyi Shay | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

"I don't see Tiwa Savage as a rival"- Seyi Shay

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay have for some reason been considered adversaries as far as music is concerned. Probably because they both came back from the US,had relatively successful careers over there..This is what Seyi Shay told Punch
“I think people can see the difference between us now. The reason I don’t see Tiwa as a rival is because I know who I am. I know that I’m very much a fun-loving person. I’m still the woman of the world that many people know. I really don’t care about the things that are not going to affect me in a positive way. If it’s not going to affect me in a positive way, I don’t focus on it or think about it.
“The difference is that I am deeper into the ragga stuff thanshe is. She portrays herself as somebody that is a cautious RnB artist, which she is. But I see myself as a commercial and carefree spirit. I don’t know her to that extent, so I can’t really speak about her. But I feel that Murda is my vibe and her vibe is her vibe.”

23 comments:

  1. Who cares about these two talentless Y women

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those useless Nigeria celebrities way no fit get record deal for America go come Nigeria come dey brag, seyi shay cool down make we know you first.
    #Nwa Imo#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said tiwa is cautious?dt naked body in "wanted" didn't portray dt plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. all those useless Nigeria celebrities way no fit get record deal for America go come Nigeria come dey brag, seyi shay cool down make we know you first.
    #Nwa Imo#

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear shut d fuck up, hu knw u sef? Aw many awards av u received? U came bak from US and all u can do is ragga, tot it shld be Jamaica. U just dey yarn rubbish like person wey dem put paw paw stick for e nyash. We all knw Tiwa is better dan u tho her yoruba brain is making her misbehave at times. The only time I can recognise u is wen u win an international award. For now keep hustling and stp yarning rubbish wit ya yoruba mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur clearly a dumb and stupid retarded person!! To say seyi shay is talentless that why people like u dnt go far!! You sound bitter

      Delete
  6. BLOG ANALYSER: I must commend ur PR firm sheyi, they did a great job. Infact they are trying coz I got to know u even bfore I knew your music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tiwa Savage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Categorically I say yes...but commercialy I think she is....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of em..#GreatVocalists

    ReplyDelete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    They are both top of their game and i love them both no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look alike though ...guys visit my fitness blog for fitness videos and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me love my Seyi baby

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiwa anytime anyday.. Bur I av a soft spot for sheyi shay

    ReplyDelete
  14. TIWA IS FAR BERRA IF YOU ASK ME

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yea your vibe is your vibe but yet to give a listening ear to your music. Best of luck to you but more especially to the lady of the industry.. Tiwa SAvage

    #zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Na their biz be that,I don't like any sorry

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like tiwa more. ** miss lewisky **

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321