Why I decided to get married now - Ibinabo Fiberesima | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

Why I decided to get married now - Ibinabo Fiberesima

Ibinabo the 43 year old  mother of 5 who has never been married before took many by surprise when news filtered that she's engaged to be married in December. When asked by Vanguard, she confirmed it saying 
“Remember, I once said I never ruled out marriage. “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-ups now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.”

23 comments:

  1. 5 Children no husband. What a woman! Hiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ibinabo with many kids, different men. well, let her follow her mind jooh...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful woman after 5 kids, I give it to her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slut!nd shez lying.cos she wants to pursue politics.dtz y

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or better stil find anoda yoruba man that will impregnate u and run away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLOG ANALYSER: yes, marriage can never be ruled out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never say never, so happy for u n u look really hawt after 5 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow children, hp dey all frm 1 man. she is still very beautiful, gudluck..

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has 3 kids not 5

    ReplyDelete
  9. 43 years old with 5 kids looking like this? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has 5 kids from5 different men.Her last child is from Fred Amata.Thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  11. POC she's got 3biological kids den one adpoted son .. Get ur facts right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for her, her business not mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. she is not mother of 5 ooo get ur fact

    ReplyDelete
  14. God blessed her with great body and she has done so well taking care of it. Marriage is not compulsory sp if she decides to at this age then so be it. Am sure its going to fun going into it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MARRY AND STOP RUNNING FROM ONE DICK TO ANOTHER

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ageless! Looking good is good business jooor

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  17. hope say she never collect person horse band(husband) so? all these celebs have a way of finding happiness at someone else's expense:

    just saying.......

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mere looking at a man she can tell the sizes of his dick cos she has sample all.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321