Model tattoos face with x-rated words in a bid to be the Most Famous Man in the World (Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

Model tattoos face with x-rated words in a bid to be the Most Famous Man in the World (Photos)

24 year old Canadian model 24, Vin Los has 24 tattoos on his face with X-rated words scrawled across..According to him, he wants to be the most famous man in the world ..He told Vice .....
'I want to be an image for people to look at, something that has an impact. Everybody who sees me is bound to ask questions: “Why fame? What’s his life like?”’
‘It’s very superficial. I’ll go on YouTube and listen to all the big hits and I’ll just take words from these songs. For example, “Top of the World” is from the song by The Cataracs, but it’s also what I want.
‘A lot of people ask me if I’m scared I might regret it one day. If I was indecisive, I don’t think I would write on my face.’
He is a handsome boy though....


34 comments:

  1. double wahalla for dead body

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother wit all the writing on ur face, the only tin u've achieved and the only tin I see u as the world most insane man. Very soon yoruba davido will copy and past on his face and be actin superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When he gets old he will look more perfect with those words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nop,dis is removable tatoo......take a very good look at d first pic and u will see where he cleaned some of the inscriptions on his neck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nop,dis is removable tatoo......take a very good look at d first pic and u will see where he cleaned some of the inscriptions on his neck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O tin ya were boo diee diee! Dis is maddening! Happy Friday pals! Portable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, what a wasted sperm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emeh, pls how can I comment on ur post with my name and picture? I don't like anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most stupid man in the world

    ReplyDelete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    He could have done skin-cut and tattooed his head too.... way to go dude, i dey really envy am.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shey dis guy well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a Tall,cute,working class guy between the ages 26 to 30 for a relationship. Please drop your contact and I'll get to talk to you

    ReplyDelete
  13. @vizzy U're a big fool.must u reply my post if u ain't fit 4 it?? I too knw and I must comment no go kill u IJN,oya say amen. Mtchewww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. myk9digits@yahoo.com Am tall, dark nd handsome.

      Delete
  14. just wen u think it cant get worse it does... I'm anticipating d next clown dat will cum fool himself

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ojuju Calabar... all I see is a faceless dude

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  16. If not cleanable, den ur d biggest idiot in d world, to do dis to urself in d name of recognition..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ehnehn?? Well that's none of my business ☕️☕️

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, what happens when his 15 minutes of fame is up?

    ReplyDelete
  19. well? na he life. ** miss lewisky**

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm still not convinced those tattoos are real,surely he can't be that stupid can he?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beware of the last days!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ...and his eggplant is small, even he writes all the xrated words in the world.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321