" Angela Okorie was trying to take a shine on my husband's brand"-Muma Gee defends Prince Eke | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 22 June 2014

" Angela Okorie was trying to take a shine on my husband's brand"-Muma Gee defends Prince Eke

You must have heard about the scandal between Prince Eke and Angela Okoie and another man called prosper in South Africa.Angela took Prince Eke who is Muma Gee's husband for a movie shoot in S.A,she later accused Prince of conniving wit Prosper to set her up and extort money after trying to rape her.(Here).Prince then said the man is actually her boyfriend and he has nothing to do with it..Well,this is what Muma Gee told the Nigerian Tribune

Can you tell us what your first reaction was when you heard the news of robbery and rape linked to Angela Okorie, Prosper and Prince Eke, your hubby, in South Africa?

My first reaction was not negative at all, but as the other party went on and on, I could see a sure case of someone trying so hard to take a shine on the brand Prince Eke; and even wanted to bring my name to it because I kept reading ‘Muma Gee’s husband’ – which just made me laugh so loud each time, and I refused to get involved.
Do you think your silence served the case well?
Yes, because I don’t have time for child’s play.

17 comments:

  1. Na lie joor.. she know say her hubby fit do those things. This 1 na make it look like she no send..when deep down she don suffer cardiac arrest finish. #safefacejoor#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrr...What brand exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering the same thing

      Delete
    2. Dat got me thinking too as to wat brand it is n how come it's not been heard of??oshiiii

      Delete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    The whole drama self is giving them shine... Dead entertainers, all of them....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunch of nobody's

    ReplyDelete
  5. please please your husband is not a correct man

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will understand Jim Iyke having a brand or even Emeka Ike but prince Eke's brand? Plulease,the Angela is even more popular than him. Say something else

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attention seeking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, i got to know prince eke through Angela's abakiliki girls. I did not know him before .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmao brand indeed

    ReplyDelete
  10. excuse Mrs Angela is more popular than ur hunk hubby

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321