"My parents are brother & sister" -Harrysong reveals | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

"My parents are brother & sister" -Harrysong reveals

In a shocking revelation, singer,Harrysong told Yes Magazine that he is the product of a brother/sister union... ..When asked why his parents didn't have other kids after him..He said..
" It’s just that after my dad and my mum gave birth to me, they separated and went their different ways. So, my father got married to another woman and also my mother to another man. They separated because I was given birth to by two relations. My father and mother are actually brother and sister. They gave birth to me before they could realize that.Well, I learnt that when my mother was alive, she met my father. Then she was still in school and they were in the same class and the same village. But she didn’t know that they are closely related. So, I was born based on what our villagers regarded as abomination and therefore they had to separate. Because it was a big abomination, so they had to separate. Even, they attempted to kill my father in that village, but he fled, because in Warri where I come from, it is a taboo. They termed it incest."

25 comments:

  1. my dear move on wit ur life, we av so many of u in china where i sent my landlord's son on vacation. as a beta pikin wey u be make sure u dnt f**k a sister close to u too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That explains why your head is like a coconut. Please I need a new shoe to party this weekend. My Yoruba boyfriend dumped me and seized all my louboutins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na real taboo b dat bt since d both of dem didnt know,God has 4gvn dem.so move on with ur lyf,beta pikin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth ur a fool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why expose this kind of secret ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is part of a healing process

      Delete
  6. Heya, atleast you have made something out of the taboo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think this info is necessary.He should keep it to himself

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry honey,d act is an abomination,but bliv me,u are not an abomination and u hv proved me right by being a beta man 2day..cnt u see u are soaring higher menh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mehn, an abomination it is but yu are not an abomination but a blessing to nigeria entertaiment....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. U are God's blessing.moving on with ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thank God you didn't let that hold you back from forging ahead in life. Well done Harry.
    Are You Emotionally fulfilled In Your Relationship?- click my name to read more and share your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omalicha this is rubbish why come to Emem's blog to comment and ask people to click ur name mehn u sulk Gosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tire .So annoying Don't know why Emeh allows it.

      Delete
    2. Lol. I was actually thinking the same thing when I came across her link yesterday. But curiosity got the better of me and I checked it out....not bad at all, its kinda different from the usual gossip blogs we are used to, quite interesting. Well done Omalicha.

      Delete
  13. Dis dude is just a big talker .loud mouth how culd he say such a thing in public its family matter..your parents are not proud of their actions so why rubbing it on their faces by telling the world..shame on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is my thought. why broadcast such worst behavior that his parents did? for fame or for sympathy? very funny and sick.

      Delete
  14. Is dat 2packs i'm seeing on his tummy? I thot it should be 6, abi na my phone?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is dat 2packs i'm seeing on his tummy? I thot it should be 6, abi na my phone?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321