"My wife proposed to me,she intimidated me into marrying her"-Charlyboy | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 23 March 2014

"My wife proposed to me,she intimidated me into marrying her"-Charlyboy

After 35 years as a couple,Charlyboy has opened up saying it was never love at first sight and he never wanted to marry Lady D but she proposed to him.He told Vanguard...
 "It wasn’t much of love at first sight than more of companionship at a time.Yes, I was prepared to settle down before I met her. I had  been married twice or thrice but it didn’t work out for me. I was leaving one relationship when I met her. More or less, she was filling the gap kind of a thing. My parents had met her several times in Boston. I didn’t know she was going to be my wife. I wanted to marry a Nigerian  and not an American. But she was all over me, and when I wanted to return to Nigeria  in 1980/1981, she bought her own ticket  under the guise that she was coming to spend two weeks in Nigeria, only for her to end up spending six months.
So, my parents were worried that she should go back to her country to give me chance to look for a wife. She was supposed to book for a ticket to return to America. One day, she woke up and said to me: “Marry me or I will never come back to Nigeria.” That was how I was intimidated into marrying her. I didn’t propose to her, rather she was the one who proposed to me. That ‘s why I said I was intimidated into  marrying her."

15 comments:

  1. So,wht's all complain about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old story...... I lmao when i read it at first but all this one no dey happen again.... Lovely couple....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. American women no dey dull.Naija girls go wait till dem grow white hair or turn babymama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I don't really get it?????should we now see him as a hero or a champion or that badt guy he has always claim to be...that should be like one of your unrevealing marriage secret....and why even say it now after how many years??...and what makes him think we care now??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So his wife is American like me , well I'm American & Nigerian #proudlyamerican #proudlynigerian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharrap American kor

      Delete
    2. Why the hate ? You don't even know me . LOL

      Delete
  6. Endtimes couple

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. So wt do we do abt dt? Is he tired of †ђǝ marriage now and want †☺ divorce and marry a woman dt he himsef will propose †☺ ? Cos i dnt understand ds campaigne after election.

      Delete
  9. So we should clap for you...hisss

    ReplyDelete
  10. In tђȊ̝̊§ case sef, Ђδω did she even propose??? She said mari M̶̲̅ε̲̣ or I wont com bak 2 nija ....... If e nos e didn't want 2 mari her y didn't he allow her go nd not com bak... Dos it min his filling lyk a hero or wat...... After 35yrs r Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ giving us †ђξ story 2 clap 4 Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ or hate her.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahahaha, charlie boi, tђåt name Ȋ̝̊§ ff him ooooo, cos he's bhaving lyk a boi.........sefi

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321