My 84yr old husband wants divorce because I refuse him sex,-says 69-year-old Lagos trader | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 26 March 2014

My 84yr old husband wants divorce because I refuse him sex,-says 69-year-old Lagos trader

A 69-year-old housewife, Mrs Simbiatu Oduntan told the Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos that her husband, Alhaji Mustairu Oduntan, 84, wanted to divorce her because she refused him sex. Simbiatu, a trader, who lives with her husband at 3, Olaleye St., Orile Agege, told the court that the 45-year-old marriage had witnessed ups and downs.
The main reason my husband wants to leave me is because I refused to satisfy his demands for sex.I have lost the urge for sex. My thinking is not towards that direction again; but my husband still wants sex.I have told him to get another wife,’
Simbiatu said she could not cook for her husband again because she suffers from swollen legs each time she stood for long.The mother of four children, aged between 18 years and 25 years, told the court that she supported her husband’s request for dissolution of the marriage.
Earlier, Oduntan told the court that his wife would not cook for him and often went out at will.
“I am tired of the marriage. My wife does not care for me; she goes out and comes back at will. I want a divorce,’’ 
source

18 comments:

  1. Hw i go marry person wey no go dey give me nyanch chop... omo she be woman o nobi man so she gats to do her duty or else yu will leave my house....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U're just known 4 Stupid & rubbish comments. @Bella naija,u'r attacked 4 making unintelligent comments,same 4 lindaikejiblog & same here. Dude grow up. If a news is 2hard 4u 2figure out intelligent response,don't comment. atyms one's comment cld b attributed 2his reasoning abilities.

      Delete
    2. How many times have I warned u to think before u post any comment?How old are u?

      Delete
  2. whats there 2 enjoy in a 69years old butt?...d 'papa' should get a younger woman 2 satisfy his sexual urge just as his wife had suggested...simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endtimes enjoyment papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wot is d husband still looking for again? 84years Nawa o.. woman divorce him sharply make he no finish u for ur children.
    He shud go n get himself a younger woman
    Let's see who will marry an old cargo like him.
    BT som foolish fools will do sha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Common &normal misunderstanding is wat dis old man dragged to the court.At his age 84 he shld b thinking abt heavenly things*lol* other than draging for a woman's P**** to F***. Bsides his kids have grown,they can cook.bt if they'r all married they can get a house helper 4dia aged parents. How cld they even allow their parent's case to reach court? Reason with ur old wife she can coperate and nt in a harsh way or by going 2court.Mschewww!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam fear God*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake is yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm do l hear d woman is 69 nd man 84, wat is he lukn 4 at his age haaaaaa na him death him dey luk 4....l beg mama na ur children dey important o. tanx 4 givn him d go ahead to marry anoda woman since his dis tin is still functioning ORISIRISI *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wich kind surge of hormone this man get.......@84

    ReplyDelete
  10. when she goes out at will that means she is giving it to one papilo secretly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't blame the man. He has a high libido

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish u'll fuck a young gal as it's doing u 2fuck ,then u'll die off 4m dia. I'll b d first o wish u R.I.P. Stupid man 4m ur 14yrs til 84yrs,u'v nt enjoyed enof? Mama free am let him go nd fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This man is the type that rapes small girls. That woman must have suffered so much in her marriage to this man if he can drag her to court because of this at his age.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Na wah o.The man needs help

    ReplyDelete
  15. @anom 17:29, I agree with you, he obviously needs help- like WTF! No shame at all.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321