"I saw Aso Rock on fire"-Was prophet Soul E right about his prophesy all along? | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

"I saw Aso Rock on fire"-Was prophet Soul E right about his prophesy all along?

Barely a week after Soul E prophesied that he saw Aso Rock on fire,something similar happened today when suspected Boko Haram detainees tried to break free from the SSS Headquarters Abuja.This resulted in a serious gun battle with the military where 18 of them were reportedly killed, while 10 were recaptured.
Worthy of note is the fact that this SS quarters is in the same vicinity as Aso Rock Villa and that whole area was under fire..(Missed it,Read Here)
Could it mean Soul E's prophesy was true & should others he prophesied about take heed?
In a recent Daily post interview this is what he said 
"Wizkid should really be careful- that is, if he will listen to me. I might not be T.B. Joshua, but he should listen to me. Davido should also be careful because I didn’t even reveal all that I saw in my dream. I also said in my write-up that I saw Aso Rock on fire. It was like a terrorist attack on Aso Rock. President Goodluck Jonathan should call for a three-day fasting for the nation. I am not saying this because I want to meet him; rather, I am saying it because I am a Nigerian and a prophet in this land. Of course, I know a prophet doesn’t have honour in his land. Jonathan should call all the men of God he knows to pray for him – he doesn’t have to call me.”


14 comments:

  1. Emeh God bless you for this post.He who has ears let them hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm so he was actually ryt boutit...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God! It z tru a prophet z not known in their homeland but seriously so many prophets we dont even know who to believe.God save us ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endtimes.. God can speak thru anyone. Ride on soul E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess he should be taken seriously now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol forget The sender listen to the message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wisdom of yoruba's. My dumb mama had to get laid by an imbecile and had me for another tribe.

    Yoruba's rock!!! Dancing Apala. Am obssessed with Yorubas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U even insulted ur mother? SMH beast of no nation.

      Delete
  8. Wizzy should stop buying gala and yoghurt in traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Davido and wizkid can neva b 2 careful unless they repent and give thier lives 2 christ.endtime tinz sha

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the major problems I have come to realize plaguing this country and the world all over is misleading information.... Now pictures were shown yesterday of soldiers taking cover.. But, not one picture of a killed so called 'aso rock attackers'.. I live in abuja, and a a security personnel.. When issues that threatens the capital of a country, the first thing the security outfits like the soldeirs and sss will do is to cordon off every routes and exits leading to the residence of the president, even tho the incident is taking place elsewhere... The sss office is no where near aso villa, yet people have misled the public into believing the attack was targeted @ the aso villa.. Please, let us be careful what we feed the public, information is power - the power to kill or strengthen our confidence depending on whether that information is true or misleading... And we must all understand and accept the painful and frustrating fact that, there are some sensitive information(sensitive to national security) that can never be public knowledge.. So, the real enemies of the state are those ones who have fallen out with the government and feel that the only way they can get back @ the govt is by misleading the public and instigating fear and hatred.. You have been warned

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321