" I need people to give me jobs to do- OJB Jezeerel | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 16 January 2014

" I need people to give me jobs to do- OJB Jezeerel

Here is what he told Netng
Now that the surgery has been successful, the next mission is trying to maintain the kidney so that it doesn’t relapse. The doctors prescribe that I chill and relax for six months, but I can’t afford to do that when I have a family to take care of. I have to get back to work.‘I think the help anyone can render me at this time is to give me jobs to do. I don’t want to just sit down and be idle. This production thing has always been my passion and so I need to get back to it.’These drugs are very expensive and I have to take them for a lifetime’.
But while the father-of-eight was away in India, his house was undergoing a total reconstruction. ‘A fan paid for the renovation of this house’, OJB said. ‘He also bought me the new car’, referring to the white Land Rover Jeep parked inside the compound.‘I’m grateful that I have a home because if all of this had come crashing about 2-3years ago, it would have been very unfortunate. It took me about 7years to finish paying the mortgage on this house. The final payment was made early last year before my ailment became very critical.’

22 comments:

  1. God will help you

    ReplyDelete






  2. Hello peeps,
    Check out your daily laughs to spice up you day with serious laughter
    THURSDAY Laughs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get d message is trying to pass,meaning(no food for a lazy man)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNOUNCMENT- I thank all of you on this blog who secretly emailed me that you are gay and lesions like me and my boo Sam. The last step is for you all to come out publicly let's March with Kola boof. Let's show this bitches that it's sweet to be gay..muah.If I call your name answer present my gay loves
    Ugoboss
    Pwetty
    Viviancolour
    Shrek
    Debby
    Dat girl
    Desmond to d G
    Truth
    Yours Truly

    Listing more names soon. But these are the ones who are certified gays and lesions. Thank for confiding in me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Lesbians
      Girl next door
      Success
      Dominic

      Delete
    2. You demented sonofabitch calling my name in relation to gays. You are from a a generation of apes with your leprosy ridden mouth and hand.
      As for OJB, sell the car and open a chemist

      Delete
    3. Hehehe.. U need to be taken to yaba left for examination.

      Delete
    4. What?? Who is this twat @ yuck. I have Wizkid, Davido, begging g and crawling at my window why should I be a lesbian? Yuckk

      Delete
    5. Who let you escape from yaba left?

      Delete
    6. Lool madness

      Delete
  5. Gay n hapi u should b ashamed of urself n ur parents

    ReplyDelete
  6. U Are a fool n will remain a fool do I luk like gay to u. U demented son of a bitch bastard born by mistake. Goat mumu fool gay kill u n ur generation

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mumu

    See what these two beautiful Black girls are doing on camera
    Here

    Hidden Camera Expose a Gate Man and his ‘Oga Wife’ Doing Things
    Here

    Prophet Caught With a Married Woman in the act.
    Here

    Best Ass Shake Ever
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gay n happy show ur face.put ur real nme.se u ar a gay n u ar proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll Scale Through This Brov.. #Celebrated Begger On Point!!

    ¤¤MR Comment Waiting For Approval¤¤

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gay and happy is a fool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ojb pz take it easy ooo, don't be an Oliver twist, if u are qualify. For any job pple wil difinately call u. Pple won't. Give u job out of pity.God has done enough for u

    ReplyDelete
  14. But why all these 3wives???? NA Wa ooooo...are the women doing something to assist ur condition? 1wie woul HV BN ok for u oo...now u think a lot on how to feed 12 stomach..hmmm too bad may God help u

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321