"Ice Prince is a very loyal guy & I love him dearly"-Yvonne Nelson | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 4 November 2013

"Ice Prince is a very loyal guy & I love him dearly"-Yvonne Nelson

In a recent interview with Village Square, Yvonne Nelson once again addressed Iyanya & Ice Prince..you can't blame her for talking because thats all journalists ask her about
On Ice Prince
I've known Ice Prince since 2008,he is a very loyal guy and I love him dearly.I even introduced him in my movie so it should tell you alot
On Iyanya
He is a great guy,great talent.I love his music.As I said before anytime he sang to me I had goose bumps .He is a great great great singer.That's all about it.

On the possibility of getting back with him
Don't do this .Why are you so interested in Iyanya..I'm very single now and I'm not rushing into anything  and all.You don't have to spoil his market because I'm sure his girlfriend is watching and won't like it

15 comments:

  1. Hmmmmn....Issokai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why can't she love Van vicker or majid? Why Nigerian rappers?

      Delete
    2. Van vicker is married dumbass,nd as for majid he is just a play boi.

      Delete
    3. Anon 06:41- Iyanya sef follow for nigerian rappers? smh

      Delete
  2. Attention seeker pls get over Iyanya, he doesn't give a fu*k about you! Calling him great & havin goose bumps each time u listen to his song will nt make him love u. Mtcheeeew.. Just move on

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She obviously loves the guy still of not what stops her from saying I WONT ANSWER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Yvonne stil love iyanya,is painful to love som1 dat much n person dnt even feel dat way,dnt worry Yvonne wht ll b ll b

    ReplyDelete
  6. If u cn jst try n call him or somtin tel him hw u real feel even though he doesn't listen jst tell him n set urself free

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya She really loves the guy. True love still exists

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry o but i want to advice you iyanyanch is not a kind of guy to fall in love with,pls go back to ghana and find love there.leave naija alone o.as u fine reach so u never see anoda man apart from dat short tin iyanyanch SMH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its her choice joooorr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see dat these Yvonne luvs musicians a great deal n dey equally luv her waist. She said she luvs Ice prince dearly, does he luv her too? Abeg she shud stop selling herself cheap t our men; we knw naija is her 2nd home. I will advise her t lie low n d right man dat will treat her right will locate her @ d right time.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321