"You are a very sick person"-Annie Idibia tells impostor for wishing 2face HBD on twitter | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

"You are a very sick person"-Annie Idibia tells impostor for wishing 2face HBD on twitter

 Lol all these fake accounts sef. How can you be a fake account yet wish somebody's husband happy birthday..and the annoying part is fake Annie is using the same pic on real Annie's profile and has a fake twitter verification logo on it...
More below
Fake Annie

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Annie, the last time you and 2 face came begging for my advice I said leave these fake accounts to me to handle. But I see you are impatient. Don't call my Italiano again

      Delete
    2. SHUT THE FUCK UP.. BITCH

      Delete
  2. Lollz. Husband indeed. D̶̲̥̅̊ person I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ just. Looking Fø̲̣̣я̅ followers. After ϑα̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥, she W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ change D̶̲̥̅̊ handler name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imao how dem dey do that fake verification thingy? I wan open account with Dbanj name

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://EmploymentPay.com/?id=oma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm following the fake one sef!!! Oh no! laughing in chinese...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol.... if u can't marry him in person, u can marry him on social media

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz wonders shall never end.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321