Beyonce was a good girl till she met me...I made her gangsta-JayZ | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Beyonce was a good girl till she met me...I made her gangsta-JayZ

In the recent issue of Vanity Fair, Jayz who is on the cover opens up on his drug past and also talks about Beyonce, how hard it was to impress her and says he changed her from a good girl to a gangsta.
On Drug dealing
 ''I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer. To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up.Not until later, when I realised the effects on the community,I started looking at the community on the whole, but in the beginning no.


'I was thinking about surviving. I was thinking about improving my situation. I was thinking about buying clothes.''You have to have an exit strategy, because your window(for dealing drugs) is very small. You're going to get locked up or you're going to die
On dating Beyonce..
'''We were just beginning to try to date each other. Well, you know, you've got to try first. You got to dazzle ... wine and dine.''If I’m as cool as I am, yes. But she’s a charming Southern girl, you know, she’s not impressed... But I would have definitely had to be this cool.'
He also confirms that the line on his latest album: 'She was a good girl ’til she knew me' is about his wife.
When quizzed if she is no longer a 'good girl', Jay-Z responds: 'Nah. She’s gangsta now.'

22 comments:

  1. Isn't he supposed to be arrested for this drug confession?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrest hm for what na, Does he still do the drug, it was in thhe past and he was not caught then,... CLICK HERE TO SEE the men caught with human head in Oyo state

      Delete
    2. lol..nice reply

      Delete
  2. Yuck see her bleached ugly legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. SLASTYLES: . this dude is still into drugs trying to cover up cos of what chris brown said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mumu, she's always being light skinned. Go google her pics when she was young...she took after her mum's complexion, and her legs are to die for! Slightly bow, which is perfect! Go check out those runaway super models legs. Knuckles are usually darker, cos we knee and do stuff! Idiats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Runway' not runaway!Where dem wan run go?lol

      Delete
    2. 'Runway' not runaway!Where dem wan run go?lol

      Delete
  5. Cool couple.. i think they are perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayz is finally confession because of Chris Brown. Now I know how he makes so much money. Drug money

    ReplyDelete
  7. lo ba tan

    see more gist: Dbanj Kisses Linda ikeji http://yomiafolabi.blogspot.com/2013/10/kiss-of-life-dbanj-kisses-linda-ikeji.html#.Ukt1dxAtaKE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coolest couple of all tyms...CUTE n SWAG #melike#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you want to be among the happy people in the world ?, ofcourse, then subscribe to this global investment platform, Mc'dave Investment Services Ltd (MDISL) & MAKE MONEY . . see the website for more details.
    M C D A V E I N V E S T . C O M
    DONT BE LEFT OUT!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321