Kanye replies President Obama's diss | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 24 August 2013

Kanye replies President Obama's diss

Ok! Kris Jenner really milked the interview with Kanye.(Anyone bored?)Now, she got him to respond to president Obama's earlier diss of their lifestyle.He said "
"“Kids weren’t monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing, or where Kanye West was going on vacation, and thinking that somehow that was the mark of success.
 This is what Kanye said when asked by Kris Jenner(who earlier replied..Read Here)) about his thoughts on Obama's diss...



"So Obama basically said we’re the new American dream. I think he was posing it like I was supposed to take it in a negative way, but I’m just so happy that the president mentions me so often. Thank you very much, Obama! I do think people should want to go on vacation or travel, because that’s what opens people’s minds. When I was in 5th grade, we went to China and I lived there for a year and I could speak Chinese… Also because my dad lived in an area that was mostly white and my mom stayed in Chicago in an area that’s mostly black and has gang activity, I had to navigate all these worlds. That scope is what I brought into my creations, to the music I make, to the clothing I make. When I design a shoe with Nike, that’s mentality is what I brought. So as Obama is talking about that, yes, they’re looking at what she’s wearing and where we’re going for vacation because this is the way we relate to this new information age. There will be new people getting passports and wanting to travel. They’ll hear songs like “N—-s in Paris” and they’ll be like, “I want to be a n—a in Paris!
Nice reply?

12 comments:

  1. I don’t get why everyone is so offended by what the president said. Its completly true and yes the american dream has changed in a negative way. Why would you want your kids looking up to a grown man who calls himself a God and thrives on his megolomania and a woman who has kids out of wedlock, achieves fame through lack of self respect, and manipulates society…These are not people to look up to. There’s nothing rude about that at all either
    Click to see Today's List of Most Interesting Blog Posts from All Naija Blogs Voted by Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanye's reply onpoint.This is the most sensible thing he has said since he started dating Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanye just made so much sense 2 me since i got 2 know who he is. Thats so matured and diplomatic am sure he dissappointed Kris Jenner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Kanye is not careful, his music career will be dead soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kanye and Kim are just trying to be outwardly nice. God help them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a good $ subtle reply kanye, Love it. @kentornic; be careful d way Ʊ drain pple wit ur mouth. Ʊ av Nt been there. For real, 'll Ʊ av wanted her †Φ abport d baby? Guess if it was Ʊ, Ʊ wuld av done abportion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apportion is not the same thing as abortion right?

      Delete
    2. M, i see adult education is paying off. You have a lot of catching up to do though. Pls continue to have more of the pen and less of the sex for indomie/slippers/weave on/blush

      Mr anonymous

      Delete
  7. Well said but Kris is a devilish bitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had sex yayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cum and take tomtom! Ashawo kobo kobo!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321