Angelo opens up on his rumored GF,having sex with Beverly & his plans for her | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 24 August 2013

Angelo opens up on his rumored GF,having sex with Beverly & his plans for her

Angelo opened up to Punch in a phone chat about all that happened in the BBA house, also denied having a girlfriend before and his plans for Beverly.How sweet
“I didn’t have a girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to wait for me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I want to do as a person and then focus on my relationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,”
On Why they had sex in a bath,he said


“We didn’t have s*x. We talked about it. There were some things I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t butt naked. It looked as if we were having sex in that bathtub but we were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”“We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev. I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,”

13 comments:

  1. Gold digger.If he won he wont be talking all this one.He wants to be safe incase she wins.Poor gf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Ladi u wicked ooo....why evils??? Why hit the nail so hard on the head.

      Delete
    2. heheheheh Ladi you very right.He's playing safe

      Delete
  2. hahaha@Ladi..before he comes to 9ja,he should better make his hair look neat.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hear!!! *flasheyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. U'll come to Naija I knw, bt dats afta Bev must ve won d dollars! U beta stay in ur country o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao hope he doesnt come in an Agbada like prezzo did hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rotfl poor nigga sharply deny hin babe before Beverly comot win 300tho no give am anything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make hin no hide southafrican bedbug for dat hin bush hair bring am come naija

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how sweet! See y it's not to be quick to judge? Just like we r still doing.
    I wish dem well.
    Yeah I'm a sucker for love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kia men..... na God go punish stupid men... story go change wen she no win... watch out. few hours to tym

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kia men..... na God go punish stupid men... story go change wen she no win... watch out. few hours to tym

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321