Shocking-41 year old woman found out she was pregnant 15 hours before she gave birth(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 29 July 2013

Shocking-41 year old woman found out she was pregnant 15 hours before she gave birth(Photo)

This is very strange.This woman Amanda Ross who is 41 has given birth to her first baby just 15 hours after discovering she was pregnant.She has never been pregnant before and thought she just had stomach upset when labour set in.
 While shopping with her partner,Paul Dean she had been feeling bloated and blamed it on constipation and went to her local health centre where they gave her a scan - and told her she was probably seven or eight months pregnant.
She said:


‘My first reaction when they told me I was pregnant was one of sheer terror.
‘I thought "Oh my God", I could have done this ten years ago - but I’m in my 40s.
‘It was a massive shock and I still can’t believe it. It’s going to get some getting used to.’‘I had no idea I was expecting - there’d been no flutters, no cravings, no kicking, no morning sickness, no kicking, nothing.
‘We were totally unprepared for a new baby - we hadn’t even got a cotton bud.‘Thankfully our families have been really good, running around to get everything we need.’
Stunned Paul, 53, has been with Amanda for 14 years and neither of them work. He is already dad to Andrew, 34, and daughter Jessica, 32.
He said:
‘I thought ‘where the hell did that come from? She’s had no pains or cravings or stomach aches, nothing‘I’m still in shock and the reality has yet to sink in. It’s going to take some getting used to.

13 comments:

  1. if na Naija man you go explain how that baby comot.Na swollen eye she for use dey talk smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its nt strange o,u guyz shld watch dis programme on TLC(dstv nd startimes users)I didn't know I was pregnant,dere u c a lot of cases lyk,sumtil dey go in2 labour dey won't evn kno,1 woman had twin 2,she popped 1 in d toilet nd 1 on d bed,

      Delete
  2. it might be true,some slim people hardly know when they are pregant,even when the pregancy is six months,less than a fat person in her 40s..who took her dream off Preganacy world.Am Not That Suprise *15yrs Miss youngest Comentator*

    ReplyDelete
  3. she didnt ask questions when she missed her period for 8 months?hian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sme pple still see their period even wen dey r pregnant.its nt strange,dere is a programme on TLC 'I didn't knw I ws pregnant'.u shuld watch it.

      Delete
  4. At 41 years old,menopause must have set in so no period

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If menopause must av set in at 41 wat abt hally berry?ode.beta go back to skool nd learn.

      Delete
  5. Its not shocking there's a program tht airs on dstv tlc channel titled I dint know I was pregnant they only find out wen dey begin to have labour pains... So duurhh I see this a whole lot not new. NEXTTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not shocking!there's a show on TLC called "I didn't know I was pregnant"...obviously its common over there coz there are so many episodes!some even find out while in labour thinkn its a toilet urge,so its nothing shocking abeg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endtimes. This happens to sinners

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321