"I don't want to get married because I have all it takes.. -Jude Okoye | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 26 July 2013

"I don't want to get married because I have all it takes.. -Jude Okoye

On Celebrity life for him
Why are you people always forcing me to come to the public? I don’t want to be a celebrity and I am not one of them. I don’t sing, dance or act.
I love where I am now (hiding myself) and if I love to do that, how do you expect me to introduce the lady I am dating? Back to your question, I have somebody, yes. That’s all.
Like I said, I have somebody but I won’t tell you her name.
“Peter and Paul already have kids; and we all know their heartthrobs. Can you tell us the one in your life?”
When I will kick bachelorhood, I will call you and my fans to come and eat and drink. Already, I have purchased the bell, when it’s time, I will ring it.
It’s taking so long because I am waiting for you people. Basically, why I am not yet married is that I don’t want to get married because I have all it takes to marry or because I am ripe. I want to get married and feel married so that I will be committed to my wife.Although, I am not looking for a perfect person, but she must be a friend, partner, everything and someone that understands what I do.
Source-PM News

10 comments:

  1. abegi,marry if you wan marry .All men are the same.Dogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * Offers M handful of M n M chocalate and a chilled glass of baileys to calm her down *



      Mr anonymous

      Delete
  2. Storyyy*grab a glass of red wine* Nxt plsss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has a rude attitude, what is 'you people'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so rude an pompous. Who cares nigga

      Delete
  4. Somewhere, one mumu girl is believing this crap.If a man wants to marry you, he will marry you no long story.Inshort he will be so eager to marry you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmmm Too Much Money

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are dangerously approaching 50,better go marry oga

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321