Why I married Annie secretly-2FACE | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 8 December 2012

Why I married Annie secretly-2FACE

 In a revealing interview with Punch,African Music Legend 2face opened up on marrying Annie Macaulay.

"Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life.
“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me"

10 comments:

  1. MsT: Awwwww.. Very acceptable 2face.. We totaly understnd.. If only u had marrried me tho -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless U 2face. U Are A Very Wise Man....No Wonder,God Will Always Bless U! Love Ur Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like dis man o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where r those goats who say he didn't marry her.waiting for the haters

    ReplyDelete
  5. He loves her for real.She's lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why any woman wey no suffer with me no fit see inside my house

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a chrsitian...hmmmn I love 2baba but he shld hav tot of christianity before impregnating 3 women

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart one though

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 haters who said annie has nt been married by 2baba...I de laugh oooo.2baba carry go annie na ur love.we knw d story and hw it started.annie has been there but odas wnted 2 come in by fire by force but d end also matas....Annie ur blessed.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321