LMAO"I HATE YOU GUYS DIE.."Fan tweets PSQUARE | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 3 September 2012

LMAO"I HATE YOU GUYS DIE.."Fan tweets PSQUARE

Lol.I know this isn't supposed to be funny but it is oo.It is not uncommon for celebrities to be insulted for their actions on twitter.But this tweet caught my attention because of its shocking and blunt nature and also Peter Okoye's response.
From his response,it appears he was shocked by the declaration but as the gentleman he is,he lived by the Holy Book's principles and turned the other cheek.
I think despite the shock,he handled it with maturity and class. Nice one
Whatever they have done to you,please forgive them oo@fan.lol

2 comments:

  1. Na smart guy,if he said he loves them, they wont reply him bcos na everyday thing for them,bt now he got their attention...Sharp guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol so funny.Gud for them

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321