Did Rita Ora take the color blocking trend too far? | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 19 August 2012

Did Rita Ora take the color blocking trend too far?

          
The new Jayz signee Rita Ora was spotted in very vibrant color block attire.She stepped out in  a multi-coloured tunic dress and neon pink heels.  
Rita who has been tipped to take over Rihanna as Jayz's favourite signee,is currently dating Rob Kardashian.She has also been accused of copying Riri's style.

This is one sure way to grab attention.I think she rocks the color blocking trend but some  friends disagree.

 Please pals,is this a yes or a no because i'm thinking of rocking this look.you dont want me looking like a Christmas tree.lol

14 comments:

  1. please this is no fashion and should not be encouraged any were in the world.disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeee the shoes. But the dress,uhmm I won't take that risk o.Its too colorful ,so,its a no

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does she try so hard to look like rihanna?That's the only person who can pull this off.if you'r not her,this is a fashion don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it.its suits her.probably coz of her fair skin tone.
    If your darker than she is,don't take the risk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the concept....its multi-coloured and I think its lovely. Everyone have different taste for fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely.... She looks amazing*kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought so too Tina.That's why its called color blocking right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!is this the real omotola?*faints and wakes up*Pls tell me you are oo coz she always writes *kisses*
    if it isn't,I'm still happy to read from you omotola.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tot she said her icon is Gwen stefani

    ReplyDelete
  10. dis wat is called color block and o make sense.but d gown looks like a maternity gown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its such An dress, if u want to colour blocking, d colour should be from d same family.. Cute does tho.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugly dress**
    B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its a yes for me Emeh, but what I don't understand is why she tries so hard to be like RiRi .Anyway , mayb that is what she is been paid for

    www.frances-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa! This blog looks just liκе my οld оne!
    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage http://www.girlsblogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321