Duncan Mighty Debunks Rolls Royce Rumours:I don't live a fake life!! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

Duncan Mighty Debunks Rolls Royce Rumours:I don't live a fake life!!

Over a week ago, the media was filled with frenzy as the story of Duncan Mighty's new wonder on wheels was unveiled.While some hailed his new big boy status,others frowned at  what they termed "a vain show off".
In a recent interview with Epunch, he set the record straight


"I didn't tell the media I just bought a car. In fact, I don't know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have. My brother, I have been to D'banj's house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt. 

I don't live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker 
every morning but you won't hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce." 


LOL...Way to go Portharcort First son

4 comments:

  1. duncan mighty you really do not have to reply this haters! LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO and pls keep serenading us with good music as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reply sounds so funny lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah,ph 1st son

    ReplyDelete
  4. so y did he reply n told us abt d house dat he erected in ph,he is stil braggin joor,mumu

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321