How am I controversial? - Moyo Lawal | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 29 November 2017

How am I controversial? - Moyo Lawal

From her desk:
Pls indulge me an answer to this question .... Apparently , Moyo is " Controversial " πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ˜³ ...... The question is how and why ? ??? ..... Am guessing ,you will say dressing because that is what everyone attacks me about .........but please correct me if am wrong ............ I think,I have seenπŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜ quite a large number of females ..... ( entertainers and non entertainersπŸ˜›πŸ‘…) nude,almost nude, bikini mode,swimsuit mode,... Yes.... From brides ,to mothers to be ,to new mothers ,to women with children , to new wives ( in all those photoshoots marking the bridal shower,birthdays,holidays ,babys birthday etc ) even in regular day to day pictures πŸ˜’πŸ˜žπŸ˜›........ Yes😐 back view picture,center view ,side view etc πŸ‘’ .... The obvious answer is that what I wear doesn't

Does anyone have an answer for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321