He makes N200k per month and doesn't give me up to N3k in a month - Lady complains about her stingy boyfriend on social media | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 November 2017

He makes N200k per month and doesn't give me up to N3k in a month - Lady complains about her stingy boyfriend on social media

A young Nigerian lady Juliet Chinelo, has taken to a Facebook group, Igboistt, to vent her frustrations about her boyfriend.
According to Juliet, her man makes more than N200k a month but has given her only N3,000 in the last three months.

She wrote;


BIKONU UMUNNEM, WHAT WILL I DO? My guy earns over 200k every month but hardly gives me 3k in 3 months except I visit. He doesn’t care if I do my hair, wear cloth and other things knowing that I just finished from school, no work yet, yet he claims to love me so much and we ve dated for 2yrs now. He has never bought an item or gift for me and has never ask me how I cope. We talk everyday and he wants me to pretend that all is well with me when am boiling in pains. And when I try to complain, he draws d conclusion that am just after money, but I can swear that it’s not true.

He’s 38yrs and still single today bcos he claims there’s no money, that has been his reason. He’s not spending a dine on me, he neither bought land, build house nor buy a car, so where is d Money. AM IN GREAT LACK /SUFFERING AND MY GUY EARNS OVER 200K. Am tired! My heart melts in this wickedness cos he’s d only guy I ve and I love him.


1 comment:

  1. Lmao. You just finished from school and what stops you from looking for a job or having other plans for your very self? Or Is he your Father? Slow your role girl coz it's obvious you're after the money not love.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321