My wish for you is to grow healthy - Kemi Olunloyo sends birthday wishes to Seyi Law's daughter | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 30 September 2017

My wish for you is to grow healthy - Kemi Olunloyo sends birthday wishes to Seyi Law's daughter

Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has sent birthday wishes to Seyi Law's daughter Tiwa, and truth be told, the message is lovely despite still being shady with her caption and words midway into the video.

Watch the video below:
#hnnbirthday goes to #Tiwa@seyilaw1's beautiful daughter. My wish for you @fameuxtiwa is to grow healthy and stay happy. Its been a busy year with #Tiwagate and I know you will come visit me one day when you are 20 and I am a 73yo retired governor asking "Aunty Kemi chai, so many stories about you and I on google." Lol. The internet is wicked o.

1 comment:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321